RUMOUR 2018 Broncos Jersey & Sponsorship discussion

BrentTatesChin

BrentTatesChin

QCup Player
Jul 30, 2016
2017 is over.

So its time to look forward to our 30th year next year and how we will look! I know its early, but hey.

#bronxnation

Just brought my jersey from this year so I won’t be buying next years there to expensive. Hopefully we go for a similar look like 2015 jerseys

Is the jersey jack bird is wearing in his video our new one ? Looked like it

How many times did he say 'season' there?

Shame he’ll miss preseason and a chance to establish chemistry/combinations etc

Yup. Seems like there won't be any changes to our jersey next year.

I like our home, just wish our away had more colour (i.e. gold)

Yup. Seems like there won't be any changes to our jersey next year.

I like our home, just wish our away had more colour (i.e. gold)
I just wish the away wasn't grey

BRONCOS
The Queensland Times reports Brisbane have secured Ipswich car dealership Llewellyn Motors has a major sponsor.
The company’s logo will appear on Broncos training shirts while signage will be shown around Red Hill and at Suncorp Stadium.
Players will also be given cars from the Booval business.
But the biggest benefit of the partnership will see the expansion of junior footy events in and around the Ipswich area.
“We saw this as a natural extension of our partnership with the Ipswich Jets, and this will allow us to organise some exciting community activities as the year progresses,” Llewellyn Motors principal Wade Llewellyn said.

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.