NEWS After sleepless night, Segeyaro wakes up to boyhood Broncos dream

A win isn't out of the question. Roosters looked spent by the end of last game, injuries and playing on a shithouse field took it's toll. As long as we're still in it at halftime I give us a good chance. I will be pissed off if we start losing and heads drop and the arm flapping begins.

From reserve grader to NRL superstar at age 28, you reckon? Let's hope he can keep up with the pace of it. He has joined a struggling side who need a little spark in that position. Hopefully he provides that.

Yep, already an NRL superstar if you have won Dally M Hooker of the Year in 2014.

"guy gonna be the superstar he always should have been"

"From reserve grader to NRL superstar at age 28, you reckon? Let's hope he can keep up with the pace of it. "

no harm to you, accept, but yeah, I reckon he can keep up with the pace..

Last edited:
Love the attitude, and I love having a player that seems to really want to play for the Broncos.

Try on debut, calling it now.

Hope you threw a few hundred dollars on this

Well his parents would have been over the moon travelling all the way from Cairns, being able to present him with his first jersey and watching him score on debut.

His old man will be wtching from somewhere and be so proud of him.

Siebs admitted to having a soft spot for Turps so the 9 will be a huge talking point moving forward when Macca is fit.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky field goal
  • Fitzy
  • Cavalo
  • mystico
  • Allo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Brocko
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wild Horse
  • Rookie Alan
  • Harry Sack
  • Spoon
  • Santa
  • Thelmus
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.