Brett Seymour domestic violence allegations

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Just saw a promo for a Danny Weidler interview on Nine News tonight with a blonde woman who claims she has been physically abused by a "Broncos star", one occasion on which she apparently almost died.

The media's definition of "star" is intentionally pretty broad, but this week from hell for the club just doesn't seem to let up.

Just saw a promo for a Danny Weidler interview on Nine News tonight with a blonde woman who claims she has been physically abused by a "Broncos star", one occasion on which she apparently almost died.

The media's definition of "star" is intentionally pretty broad, but this week from hell for the club just doesn't seem to let up.

Then perhaps she should take her concerns to the police rather than Danny Weidler.

I'm hoping it's not the Jet. He was involved in an incident a couple of years ago where he supposedly assaulted a woman. All got swept under the carpet though!

If it was anyone crucial from the current 17, I would've thought they would be playing it up a bit more with words like "Current superstar" or some other blazing headline. I fully expect it to be some fringe first grader who would be lucky to get a run.

Knowing the media's definition of 'star', it'll end up being some bloke who played 3 reserve grade games back in the early 90s.

Knowing the media's definition of 'star', it'll end up being some bloke who played 3 reserve grade games back in the early 90s.

But LU will still bring it up every time the Broncos are mentioned.

Upload 2019 4 8 17 25 46

https://mobile.twitter.com/Danny_Weidler?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Why is all this shit coming out now! Fucking hell this is this the worst start we have ever had to a season. Crap going wrong everywhere jesus.

Last edited:
But LU will still bring it up every time the Broncos are mentioned.

These are the same flogs who piled shit on us about Lodge after all but forgetting about Packer's curb stomp weeks after.

Don't worry about those fuckwits.

The add has been on nine since last night and now every break, but it says former broncos star.

The add has been on nine since last night and now every break, but it says former broncos star.

The first time I saw the ad it certainly didn't say "former", just "Broncos star"

Unread

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Old Mate
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mick_Hancock
  • BroncsNBundy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.