NEWS Broncos centre James Roberts on a crash course with coach Seibold

Where has this honesty session been for our illustrious fullback? Maybe Roberts has just had it up to here with double standards.

Oh I'm sorry, is there reports that Boyd backchatted the coach too?

captains always get more leeway than the rest of the team ... happens in every team sport around the world ... and you could see just how much this team supports their captain, when they celebrated Boyd's try on the weekend

if Roberts didn't want to get dropped maybe he should have acted like he actually gave a shit ...

hell even with the injuries in the centers for NSW, he was barely getting talked about as an option

Up until the Rabbits game, Roberts form has been okay. He was not in as bad shape as what Oates, Isaako and Boyd were dishing out.
Against the bunnies, he makes a defensive misread (probably wanted to go for the intercept and peg back the lead), but bad choice anyway.

Before he does that, the usual suspects fck us up.
Oates drops the ball, they score 4 tackles later. Isaako kicks the ball dead from restart, they score 5 tackles later. We defended as well as we could for those errors, but lets blame the ball for taking those wicked bounces (let's not blame the fullback for not putting his body on the line).

Up until the Rabbits game, Roberts form has been okay. He was not in as bad shape as what Oates, Isaako and Boyd were dishing out.
Against the bunnies, he makes a defensive misread (probably wanted to go for the intercept and peg back the lead), but bad choice anyway.

Oates drops the ball, they score 4 tackles later. Isaako kicks the ball dead from restart, they score 5 tackles later. We defended as well as we could for those errors, but lets blame the ball for taking those wicked bounces (let's not blame the fullback for not putting his body on the line).

Roberts has been lazy as **** even by his standards this year. Outside of a length of the field try his contributions to the team have been skulking around the field, 3 or so runs a game and an epic bender.

Mate you’ve got to be naive to think that Seibs given Birds injury and where we are on the ladder wouldn’t love to play him this week.

You’ve got to applaud a coach whose willing to put the clubs culture and integrity first.

Lets just hope this is a wake up call for Roberts, he needs to understand there are repercussions for his actions and as such being held accountable is just a natural part of being an adult.

I just can't understand why Roberts can't be man enough to say, yep I fucked up, sorry boss. Then show he means it by putting a smile on his angry fucking face and getting into some serious work. It's so simple. Changing how his attitude appears will lead to his attitude changing as he realises life is easier and more enjoyable when you're not constantly chewing sour grapes. I know there is a history that contributes to his attitude but at some point in our lives we need to leave it behind and move on. He's not the only one who's had it tough.

Did anyone hear Tallis on the radio this afternoon?
Apparently the Broncs are dudding Roberts by dropping him and forcing him to leave the club to save money. Tallis reckons he should just run around in ISC and pick up his pay cheque. I wonder which boxing mate Gordy has been talking to.
No Gordy, Roberts should say, “I’m better than than this, I’ll work hard, get back in the team and force the coach to pick me every week”.

Did anyone hear Tallis on the radio this afternoon?
Apparently the Broncs are dudding Roberts by dropping him and forcing him to leave the club to save money. Tallis reckons he should just run around in ISC and pick up his pay cheque. I wonder which boxing mate Gordy has been talking to.
No Gordy, Roberts should say, “I’m better than than this, I’ll work hard, get back in the team and force the coach to pick me every week”.

When will we hear from Jimmy. I'd love to hear it straight from the horses mouth. How is he feeling? Does he want to play for us? Is he willing to knuckle down at training? Why nothing from him, or even his manager on his behalf? Does he feel he is being targeted? Or is he really just sooking looking for a move to Souths?

As per media, he's already full of ears to a knucklehead. From Jimmy perspective, it would make perfect sense in listening to one more knucklehead in raging fool thus kissing his career a goodbye.

For any individual, loyalty goes a long way in shaping up ones life's. Being a footballer, Jimmy's professional playing career hasn't got that long to conclude. Perhaps 5-6 years if he's very lucky. The sooner he realizes it, the better for his sake. No ones' bigger than the club and it's brand. If he want's out, he can do us all a favor and get the hell out right away.

It’ll be interesting to see how Roberts responds after the Roosters game and particularly if we keep that form up.

It’s easy to want out when you’re not getting your way and the team is playing like duds, but damn we looked good and passionate the other night, which is much harder to walk away from.

If I’m Roberts, I’m doing everything I can to be a part of the joy and thrill of winning games like that one.

It’ll be interesting to see how Roberts responds after the Roosters game and particularly if we keep that form up.

It’s easy to want out when you’re not getting your way and the team is playing like duds, but damn we looked good and passionate the other night, which is much harder to walk away from.

If I’m Roberts, I’m doing everything I can to be a part of the joy and thrill of winning games like that one.

Its a prety simple equation, he has the talent to manage this, we will soon know like you say!

Yeah his defence was solid and he read the play well, earned another week at least.

Tallis is a deadshit, Roberts has been dropped for 2 games so far for 2 wins, he is yet to play a game in Q cup so whatever he had to work on he hasn't been able to do either. In the footage they where showing when he was training with reserves he was still just plodding along, Farnworth was near him doing the same drills but with enthusiasm and speed. Roberts is his own enemy not the coach and while all these former players play the blame game and blow smoke up his arse he won't change anything.

Excuse my ignorance but what’s a ‘Derrick’?
It is in fact spelt Derek and I’m going out on a limb here and saying it is short for...
2744117F 1BCF 4A17 A7E2 0EC9A5E6B9F5

Which is a great movie so I don’t know why he is in trouble.

Derick and Keith are the same thing- it's just used by footballers to bag people.

"He's such a Keith."

Do you know any cool Derick or Keiths?

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • thenry
  • Lozza
  • john1420
  • Culhwch
  • Sproj
  • broncos4life
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Aldo
  • theshed
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • MrTickyMcG
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.