Broncos Long term goals

• Thread starter broncos_are_the_best
  • Start date
B

broncos_are_the_best

BRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Seeing as though the brisbane broncos are the most financial successful club in the NRL and is also listed on the ASX. They have for 3 seasons consistantly made a significant profit. what are the long term goals for the brisbane broncos? :?:

i mean like what they plan to do with the money they are profiting in order to ensure finacnial sustainability.

And at 24 cents a share, we are just about there too :twisted:

we plan on buying the Blue Poles painting from the government.

pennywisealfie said:
we plan on buying the Blue Poles painting from the government.

Gold penny Gold.

Or maybe shares in ABC Learning Group

i'm gonna go with locating a new coach....i mean we have to start somewhere

I'll second the new coach comment above. That should be the number one priority, I also think they should look at throwing some money towards the fans somehow to make a day out at the footy easier on family's.

I also think with all the players that are being purchased, rather than just all the young bloods that we are used to, they should make public knowledge the rules for the players like a lot of clubs do.

Eg. Alcohol consumption, curfews, and trouble with the law. The last thing I want at the club is the same problems with the law and drinking that other clubs have. If the public know it, then there is more pressure for the club to make sure something is done about it, and less likely any player would offend.

hmm...yes lets start an underage drinking is bad thing and get Hunt to head that one up :lol:

actually i think that it would be interesting to know what they think of the curfews and all that. or is this something i already know and have forgotten?

buying all the Storm players they can aren't they? [icon_wink

spoonbled said:
buying all the Storm players they can aren't they? [icon_wink

ahh.... NO! Storm players besides the few good ones are pretty shit. The only players that I think would be a good addition to the team is falou or cameron smith, the rest wouldn't even think of taking.

We are talking about the Broncos' goals here. Of course I'm talking about Broncos jerseys!

Active Now

• Bish
  • lynx000
  • Wolfie
  • IceWorks
  • Organix
  • Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • Dash
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Justwin
  • Cavalo
  • Jazza
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • PNG Broncos fan88
  • Brocko
  • Harry Sack
  • Battler
  • Santa
  • Rookie Alan
  • Xzei
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.