Broncos remain NRL's cleanest club

I wonder if they are talking about past sides or this side. I can't see any problem with this side..

2006 on the other hand..

Maybe there's more to why Gee left.....

I imagine it'll probably some second tier breach and there is a fine. Happens a fair bit.

We're paying Griffin too much and we are being forced to sack him?

If it was anything Major, the NRL would have broke the news, not the Courier Mail. As Fozz says, probably some second tier cap breaches.

Looks like I jumped the gun a bit on it being a good thing for the club.. let's hope it's not too serious.

pete badel@badds76 4m
Exclusive: broncos face NRL investigation over salary cap irregularities. Full story in courier mail tomrow

The NRL like the rest of trying to find out why exactly we've left so much room in our cap over the past few seasons when we effectively bought no-one with predictable results on the field from that?

Looks like I jumped the gun a bit on it being a good thing for the club.. let's hope it's not too serious.
Refer to my previous post, I don't know what the other news is but I don't think this is "huge" news, unless the salary cap "irregularities" are enough to dock us competition points. My guess is that they're different things, and as if the NRL would release huge salary cap news on the day of origin, they're not that stupid.

Refer to my previous post, I don't know what the other news is but I don't think this is "huge" news, unless the salary cap "irregularities" are enough to dock us competition points. My guess is that they're different things, and as if the NRL would release huge salary cap news on the day of origin, they're not that stupid.

All valid points, maybe just poor timing for people to come on here speaking of "Major news" and then having news break just hours later of salary cap issues.

I sincerely hope they're not related, that's for sure.

[MENTION=1763]Dave[/MENTION]Ric1: @brisbanebroncos fans should not under estimate the significance of the salary cap story from @badds76 in the @couriermail tomorrow #nrl

giphy-13.gif

Active Now

• Lozza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • lynx000
  • bert_lifts
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Alec
  • Pablo
  • BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BruiserMk1
  • Hurrijo
  • Spoon
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
  • Broncorob
  • NSW stables
  • matthewransom34@ic
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.