NEWS Darius Boyd: Why I won’t be surrendering Broncos captaincy or No.1 jersey

"But I’ve honestly been quite happy with my form over the opening four weeks."

giphy.gif

Seibs needs to channel some 1990 Wayne.

You have but one path to walk to put all this talk to bed Darius: grow some fucking heart and lead us to a premiership.

Hasn’t Darius learnt a thing from uncle Wayne? It’s better to go a year early than a year too late.

No! Absolutely no................................................................................do us a favor & please bugger off!

I was beginning to think he liked the fans too. Shame.

He hasn’t earned the right to call the fans out like this, the ego and self entitlement from him is ridiculous.

What’s even more absurd is you know there is literally no chance he will come out firing as he’s no longer capable of it, a cracking game from Darius these days is not fucking up the pass to Oates & not catting it in defense.

If the last 4 weeks is his idea of good form then the clubs got bigger problems than first thought.

I had a solid pre-season and I’m feeling the fittest I’ve been in probably 12 months.

A month or so ago it was the fittest he's ever felt iirc.

Active Now

• BruiserMk1
  • GCBRONCO
  • RodF
  • Battler
  • Santa
  • Brocko
  • Bish
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • LittleDavey
  • broncsgoat
  • sooticus
  • KeithustEndaf
  • winslow_wong
  • Wolfie
  • Old Mate
  • bazza
  • Charlesstor
  • Lewisuhahix
  • Aldo
  • Johnny92
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.