Dave Taylor Injured?

A

ALH

QCup Player
Mar 7, 2008
Did he get injured because he didn't get a run in the 2nd half.

If so that made the win even better.

I was wondering the same thing. Nick Kenny seemed to be on there for ages and I thought we may have been saving Taylor as a weapon in the last ten but it wasn't to be so. Hopefully he's ok.

he came off for Lockyer after 12 or 15 mins adn i don't recall seeing him again

I just heard dave taylor is fine. It was incredibly stupid to not bring him back on IMO. He ripped it up when he was on

king_johns said:
He ripped it up when he was on

Did we watch the same game, I thought he was actually really timid with his runs and not the Dave Taylor of 2007.

Surprised he didn't come back on but by using Locky off the bench WB is IMO wasting a forward interchange. That will change soon as Locky is reaching match fitness readiness.

king_johns said:
I just heard dave taylor is fine. It was incredibly stupid to not bring him back on IMO. He ripped it up when he was on

I thought it was stupid too, why have 2 hookers on when we are defending a lead.

Seems a bit weird they would send him back to the reserves for lack of fitness and then only play him for 10 mins eusa_think. I don't think he looked timid at all russo, I thought he was running quite hard.

I heard he suffered some form of dislocation.

Russo said:
king_johns said:
He ripped it up when he was on

Did we watch the same game, I thought he was actually really timid with his runs and not the Dave Taylor of 2007.

Surprised he didn't come back on but by using Locky off the bench WB is IMO wasting a forward interchange. That will change soon as Locky is reaching match fitness readiness.

Locky will be playing off the bench for a few more weeks.

WB at the press conference said that the Doc said he isn't quite ready to play 80 mins.

Locky will only get better and what great job Wallace is doing.

Bennett is being too caucious and is babying Taylor imo, it was a tough game but he isnt going to be able to get the experience if he doesnt get the game time, on the upside we had only a 3 man bench for 65mins and a 2 man bench when Hannett came off and with the 10 interchange we obviously have alot of faith in our fitness........

very suprised to not see him late in the second half. i think his match fitness is concerning WB.

But Nick Kenny who replaced him i thought had a blinder. Would like to know his stats off the bench.

I'd say wayne was still disciplining him for his bad attitude in the preseason and the only reason he was even named in this team was because of injuries otherwise he'd still be in qld cup. Quite stupid really when you consider we wasted 1/10 interchange. If he was always planning on doing this might as well have had wapau play.

Courier Mail has WB saying that the match was turning into a war and he didn't want DT out there because he was too young. [icon_shru

spoonbled said:
very suprised to not see him late in the second half. i think his match fitness is concerning WB.

But Nick Kenny who replaced him i thought had a blinder. Would like to know his stats off the bench.

kenny did play well but quite often he seems to get dominated and pushed back when he hits the ball up. Needs to bulk up a bit.

briareos said:
Courier Mail has WB saying that the match was turning into a war and he didn't want DT out there because he was too young. [icon_shru

I thought that might be the case... still you can't protect him forever

renouf said:
briareos said:

I thought that might be the case... still you can't protect him forever

True but he is NRL career is still very young and he needs to slowly build his confidence and last night wasn't a good time against a experienced Roosters pack.

I don't want to see Dave rushed no need at the moment with our pack really standing up.

Thaiday, Sims and Hannant have been great.

I think Bennett is giving him small game time because his body isn't developed yet, he doesn't need severe injuries at his age like Sonny Bill and Benji Marshall.?.? eusa_think

Vogstar90 said:
I think Bennett is giving him small game time because his body isn't developed yet, he doesn't need severe injuries at his age like Sonny Bill and Benji Marshall.?.? eusa_think

Agreed

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Dash
  • Manofoneway
  • Tim K
  • Fitzy
  • leon.bott
  • Midean
  • FACTHUNT
  • heartly87
  • Hurrijo
  • Mr Fourex
  • Skathen
  • KateBroncos1812
  • mitch222
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • Wolfie
  • RolledOates
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.