Dave Taylor Injured?

Taylor, 19, played only a short stint against the Roosters on Friday night with Bennett revealing the teenager was too inexperienced to handle the war of attrition.

"It was too tough of a game for the kid," said Bennett.

"He did a great job for us for 15 minutes but after that it was a war out there and he is only 19 he is not ready for that yet.

"In a game like that you just have to go with ones who know how to do that job, the tried and true."

[icon_shru

mick! said:
Taylor, 19, played only a short stint against the Roosters on Friday night with Bennett revealing the teenager was too inexperienced to handle the war of attrition.

"He did a great job for us for 15 minutes but after that it was a war out there and he is only 19 he is not ready for that yet.

"In a game like that you just have to go with ones who know how to do that job, the tried and true."

[icon_shru

Keeping the young man hungry?

We played with 16 men!

ALH said:
mick! said:

[icon_shru

Keeping the young man hungry?

We played with 16 men!
If only Bennett stayed with the Broncos, he would make Taylor a War Machine. Not to say Bennett's successor(Bellamy [icon_pray. ) won't

I just wonder what Bennett's going to do if they select Taylor for origin this year.

I know it's highly likely they won't, but the Queensland selectors are one to spring a surprise and if Taylor shows some form leading up to the series i think they'd certainly consider him regardless of what you, i or Bennett think.

ningnangnong said:
I just wonder what Bennett's going to do if they select Taylor for origin this year.

I know it's highly likely they won't, but the Queensland selectors are one to spring a surprise and if Taylor shows some form leading up to the series i think they'd certainly consider him regardless of what you, i or Bennett think.

I really do think they will choose him this year Ning. I know they were very very close to selecting him for last years series

I'm with you Russo. Taylor looked pretty ordinary while he was on. Funny reading someone talk about Kenny being driven back. I remember Taylor being driven back at least once during his short stint.

he looked like he needed a cheap shot from Willie or some1 to get fired up. i hope he isnt taking the dropping and short playing time in a negative way. With WB leaving he could sign somewhere else so WB needs to give him playing time to keep him around for next year.

spoonbled said:
he looked like he needed a cheap shot from Willie or some1 to get fired up. i hope he isnt taking the dropping and short playing time in a negative way. With WB leaving he could sign somewhere else so WB needs to give him playing time to keep him around for next year.

No, it's just a reflection of an attitude problem that has him out of favour with Bennett. You're right though, Princess needs to fire up.

spoonbled said:

HE is signed till the end of 09

Active Now

• Santa
  • lynx000
  • BroncosAlways
  • Waynesaurus
  • Pablo
  • Tmac
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Lozza
  • Aldo
  • Allo
  • Nerd
  • Broncorob
  • Behind enemy lines
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • thenry
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.