Finals Week #1

The play the ball crackdown is non-existent now.

I really hate this hard on ch 9 has for Latrell. He's nearly impenetrable in defence and unstoppable in attack according to them.

Manu has been really damn good in the 2nd half of the season. Dangerous as ****.

Roosters score on the back of a bullshit penalty...

Obvious ghost penalty lol

Yeah I thought Mitchell had conceded a penalty by not getting to his feet to play it. He just dived as he played it, refs were happy to blow it to even up the count.

I really hate this hard on ch 9 has for Latrell. He's nearly impenetrable in defence and unstoppable in attack according to them.

I’ll be fucked if latrell shouldn’t have been penalised for that shitty play the ball in the last set. Nup, and not a word said about if from the sycophants in commentary.

Commentators said he went down with injury after the scrum clock had started. Never seen it before myself.

Fair enough , seemed weird but I get that if they time waste they should have to do that

Are the Sharks on a "no tackle, no pressure" Cronk embargo tonight?

Mitchell's earlier swinging arm on Lee and. Then that crusher means he's gone for the year.

I hope Latrell is charged for that.

But most likely it will be a grade 1.

I think Lee bombed that.

Extra time for this game for sure.

Active Now

• AscotinOz
  • Harry Sack
  • Splinter
  • Broncorob
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Brocko
  • bb_gun
  • MrMoore
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncosgirl
  • cento
  • MrRobot
  • Fatboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.