VOTE Former spine player to bring back

NSW stables

NSW stables

NRL Player
May 3, 2019
If you could bring back one former bronco spine player from the broncos' history (i.e. alf, locky etc.), to join our current team, who would it be, and why?

For me, although i love alf, i think our team needs locky and the leadership and direction he was able to provide on a consistent basis and in those high pressure, clutch moments is sorely needed in the current team.

Lockyer all the way.
Coz he's GOAT

Grant Rix..........I mean Darren Lockyer

Last edited:
For something a little different, bring back the KHunt.

He was so exciting coming on to the scene, I would love to throw an 18 year old Karmichael in to this team to combine with Milf & co. It'd be awesome to watch.

Lockyer is the obvious one here but stuff it I'm going with Alfie. For no other reason then he's my favourite player of all time.

It still shocks me that Langer is never brought up in immortal discussions. Not saying he deserves it (although if I had my way the immortals would be a club of 4-5 players) but ffs he was THE dominant half in arguably the greatest half back era (a position that is meant to be the dominant player on the field). Stuart battled him for a few years but Alfie had it all over him for the majority, won 4 premierships, origin legend.. Just amazing how underated he is in the history of rugby league...

Lockyer is the obvious one here but stuff it I'm going with Alfie. For no other reason then he's my favourite player of all time.

It still shocks me that Langer is never brought up in immortal discussions. Not saying he deserves it (although if I had my way the immortals would be a club of 4-5 players) but ffs he was THE dominant half in arguably the greatest half back era (a position that is meant to be the dominant player on the field). Stuart battled him for a few years but Alfie had it all over him for the majority, won 4 premierships, origin legend.. Just amazing how underated he is in the history of rugby league...

Was let down a bit in the 90's in Origin, but so dominant at club level it evens out imo.

If we kept Taylor and developed him under Wayne to partner Milf, would have been very interesting. He's turned into a spud at GC.

Richard Swain, Aaron Gorrell, Nick Parfitt, Mick Roberts, Craig Grauf. The list is endless.

Is this even worth asking? It’s definitely kodi nikorima

Priddis should have been our long term hooker in the 00's.

Is this even worth asking? It’s definitely kodi nikorima
I have done a thread for forwards already and thought i would also do spine players and then outside backs in a separate thread

Surprised noone has considered wally lewis yet, although he saved his best for QLD.

I think the game has changed too much for Lewis or Langer.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.