Funny Pictures Thread

Jason Simmons

NRL Player
Big night! That's in pounds too isn't it? Bar tab over a thousand bucks !
For my 40th, I put on a bash at Bar Pacino. Fantastic view of the Story Bridge, river and all that... About 40 odd friends and younger relatives invited...

I drank all the drinks that night. My missus still gives me grief about it... I had five of their amazing ‘Figa’ cocktails lined up at one point, with one more in my hand and a pint in the other... (I have a mate who thinks the funniest thing on Earth is me getting f*cked up...)

Despite all this, I chose to remain the sole authority for the Bar Manager on the bar tab on my credit card... Anyways, $2389.00 later (for a ‘3hr’ drinks package...)

:argh:

Last edited:

Huge

State of Origin Rep
Ipswich
For my 40th, I put on a bash at Bar Pacino. Fantastic view of the Story Bridge, river and all that... About 40 odd friends and younger relatives invited...

I drank all the drinks that night. My missus still gives me grief about it... I had five of their amazing ‘Figa’ cocktails lined up at one point, with one more in my hand and a pint in the other... (I have a mate who thinks the funniest thing on Earth is me getting f*cked up...)

Despite all this, I chose to remain the sole authority for the Bar Manager on the bar tab on my credit card... Anyways, $2389.00 later (for a ‘3hr’ drinks package...)

:argh:
Yolo. Yeah, it's only money. As my dearly departed criminal friend said about money "you can always get more". Sounds like a bell ringer of a night. Hope you got photos too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Legend01

Highlights