vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moylan might lob at 5/8 and Maloney at halfback ?

Why you feel the need to defend a drug cheating grub just because he plays for your state, is really beyond me...

The bloke is indefensible really. His best performance at origin level came while he was taking his performance enhancing drugs. He is a vile creature who is nowhere near as good as the nsw press would have us believe. Nothing but a scummy, self confessed, constantly whining drug cheat.

Felesi Kaufusi has been brought in as 18th man for the Maroons as cover in case Myles isn't fit.. That's correct boys and girls, he's ahead of Broncos superstar Jarrod Wallace in the pecking order. :lol:

Last edited:
Wallace isn't available.

Felesi Kaufusi has been brought in as 18th man for the Maroons as cover in case Myles isn't fit.. That's correct boys and girls, he's ahead of Broncos superstar Jarrod Wallace in the pecking order. :lol:

Probably because Wallace is banned.

He was one of the Broncos players that broke curfew.

Last edited:
Damn, totally forgot he was one of the guys banned, that's how irrelevant he is when it comes to origin I guess.

Pardon me?

Well just because you forgot it doesn't mean other people did too. If he were irrelevant to origin why would he be in the emerging squad to begin with?

Jarrod Wallace isn't close to Origin quality anyway, good of the bench but sucks as a starter.

Jarrod Wallace isn't close to Origin quality anyway, good of the bench but sucks as a starter.

You are totally now unbreakable's best friend. Haha

Well just because you forgot it doesn't mean other people did too. If he were irrelevant to origin why would he be in the emerging squad to begin with?

Virtually all young Queensland NRL players get a taste in the emerging squad at some point, it doesn't mean he's anywhere near the team.

He was a part of an esteemed group of emerging players this season, including Jason Bukuya, Tim Glasby, Edrick Lee, Lloyd Perrett & Dale Copley! Last season there was even more up and coming players, such as Brenton Lawrence, James Segeyaro, Corey Thompson & David Tyrrell!

Virtually all young Queensland NRL players get a taste in the emerging squad at some point, it doesn't mean he's anywhere near the team.

He was a part of an esteemed group of emerging players this season, including Jason Bukuya, Tim Glasby, Edrick Lee, Lloyd Perrett & Dale Copley! Last season there was even more up and coming players, such as Brenton Lawrence, James Segeyaro, Corey Thompson & David Tyrrell!

Fair enough, I think he's been going well lately in a poor team.At 24 years of age, there's still time. I just found it odd that a fan would take such delight in a perceived failure of one of our players.

Last edited:
Fair enough, I think he's been going well lately in a poor team.At 24 years of age, there's still time. I just found it odd that a fan would take such delight in a percieved failure of one of our players.

Definitely not a failure in my eyes, he's a decent NRL bench forward, I've always said that. I just think it's laughable that his name even comes into the discussion when we're on the topic of potential future Origin starters, the guy struggles when he starts in first grade right now, it's just not a fair prediction.

Regardless, if he doesn't end up being an Origin player that's good for us, the less players we have missing through the Origin period the better.

Definitely not a failure in my eyes, he's a decent NRL bench forward, I've always said that. I just think it's laughable that his name even comes into the discussion when we're on the topic of potential future Origin starters, the guy struggles when he starts in first grade right now, it's just not a fair prediction.

Regardless, if he doesn't end up being an Origin player that's good for us, the less players we have missing through the Origin period the better.

I was talking about not becoming 18th man as being the perceived failure, but I get your point.

Watching Tamou's interview on NRL 360 last night was painful..

It sounded like he was struggling a bit there.

There is a saying that front rowers are all muscle and no brains.. I think he was proving that last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.