GAME THREE

11665417_991522350869094_819588872793747087_n.jpg

****, your post made me laugh....so much emotion.. Love it !
This will **** you though......I thought Gallen was the only player from the blues that could look his coach in the eyes although Klemmer didn't do much wrong. Queensland however were magnificent...what a game and a fitting finale for Hodges. I was wrong earlier on this year and last year about Hodges, so glad he hung around and he deserves all the praise. Great way to start my working day....my only regret is missing all the NRL shows where they will be having a cooking segment. Paul Kent will be serving humble pie with a side order of crow !

Klemmer didn't do much wrong because he didn't do anything at all. He was shitting himself.

The most important thing we've learned over the last two years is that the only hope NSW have is when DCE is named for Qld.

Piss poor referreeing. Just weak, protecting their heads BS. They fucking phoned it in.

Going to the video ref for Chamber's grounding. Seriously, that was the cleanest put down in NRL history.

Overrulling the Thurston try for Gillett offside. BS. So bad.

Yeah, I was a bit unhappy with the Thurston no try call.

I've never heard that before. The only time that's mentioned in the rulebook is when defenders are offside. It just states that the offside player needs to be put onside by one of his own team which is exactly what happened. One of the interpretations I've heard is that a teammate just needs to have possession of the ball and be in front of him and he is put back onside.

Or did they rule Gillett was a downtown chaser?

But, it doesn't matter in the end.

Last edited:
The most important thing we've learned over the last two years is that the only hope NSW have is when DCE is named for Qld.

Literally. Whenever he's replaced CC or JT we lose.

Also... I don't know how to gif, but go to the 79th minute and have a look at the dog shot Klemmer puts on JT. Fully dived at his knees. Useless bald ****.

Also... I don't know how to gif, but go to the 79th minute and have a look at the dog shot Klemmer puts on JT. Fully dived at his knees. Useless bald ****.

OblongPortlyBasilisk.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I was a bit unhappy with the Thurston no try call.

I've never heard that before. The only time that's mentioned in the rulebook is when defenders are offside. It just states that the offside player needs to be put onside by one of his own team which is exactly what happened. One of the interpretations I've heard is that a teammate just needs to have possession of the ball and be in front of him and he is put back onside.

Or did they rule Gillett was a downtown chaser?

But, it doesn't matter in the end.
That must have been it, as Cronk didn't get him back on side.
Nothing else makes sense, although I think I heard the ref say something about offside and 10 meters, which I don't understand in this context.

Am I missing something? He's commited to the tackle.

not a tackle at all. doesnt use his arms. hes clearly just trying to break thurstons leg or something similar. in reality, its a shoulder charge. if thurston was kicking that it would be a penalty in a heartbeat

I think over the past few years we've also learned the only chance NSW have of winning a series is when Pearce has a night out on the booze.

This made me laugh coming from a guy with Pearc's origin record

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...ce-and-the-blues/story-fnp0lyn3-1227435619798

The only thing that could make it more humourous is if Thurston pulled out the "at least I'm the best rugby league player in my family" call.

Not sure if this is the right thread, but I found this interesting.

In the pre-game intro, they were talking about Inglis.

Apparently, in that no try in Game 2, he reached a top speed of 39km's, just 5km's off Usain Bolt. It's the fastest he has been in years.

Last edited:

Apparently, in that no try in Game 2, he reached a top speed of 39km's, just 5km's off Usain Bolt. It's the fastest he has been in years.

Thats impressive. He really did streak away from them with ease didnt he.

Don't forget that he had already been playing for 70-odd minutes. To produce that run with such little petrol left in the tank was a miracle in itself.

Yeah the data from the GPS is unbelievable, I might have said it before but in the Junior Kangaroos game; Taylor chased across field and made a tackle to save a try- He was going at 10.4m ps and 37.4 kph.

Bolt is 12.4mps and 44.7 kmh.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Sproj
  • kiwi2
  • Big Del
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • BruiserMk1
  • Justwin
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mr Fourex
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.