Gaming Thread

Brisbane
I don't think I've bought anything yet, you don't need to spend a cent to have any fun... Now that being said, I will be buying the season pass or whatever they come out with. I really like the game so I'll happily drop 10-20 bucks here and there to support it. I've spend a couple of hundred at least on League of Legends in the past 3-4 years.

Harry Sack

State of Origin Rep
Squads of 3 btw so Morks and B4L will need to find an extra most of the time. SF should get in on it, from memory your rig will have no issue.

Wolfie

State of Origin Rep
Started getting into this nasty habit of picking up games i probably wont ever play just because they are cheap. Got Battlefront 2 and Mass effect andromeda for $5 from Big W and Shadow of war for $8 from Harvey Norman. I have issues!

Harry Sack

State of Origin Rep
Started getting into this nasty habit of picking up games i probably wont ever play just because they are cheap. Got Battlefront 2 and Mass effect andromeda for $5 from Big W and Shadow of war for $8 from Harvey Norman. I have issues!
My Steam pile of shame is ridiculous. Every year I convince myself that I'll work my way through it. Nope.

Biggest gaming regret of 2018 would have to be COD: Black Ops 4. The beta was so promising, then it launched. The beta ran at a 60hz tick rate......the launch game runs at 20hz. We weren't aware of this at first and were all wondering why the game felt so different to the beta, then we found out why. I think the most frustrating part is that the traditional MP section of the game runs at an excellent 60hz but for some reason they haven't implemented that in the BR(Blackout) mode. As such, the main mode that I brought the game for is dead. With the emergence of Apex, I can't see it clawing back any players either considering Apex does everything that COD does except miles better.

I've been playing Far Cry New Dawn ... which i'm enjoying

but one annoying thing is that every time i turn the game on, i have to go back into the settings to turn the subtitles off again... once i turn the game off, it doesn't seem to remember that the subtitles have been turned off

Alec

International Rep
Damn, I didn't realise DMC V is supposedly out tomorrow. It looks fucking great.

Brisbane
I've been playing Far Cry New Dawn ... which i'm enjoying

but one annoying thing is that every time i turn the game on, i have to go back into the settings to turn the subtitles off again... once i turn the game off, it doesn't seem to remember that the subtitles have been turned off
Is the gameplay short?

I keep hearing it's a full game but EB Games not selling it for $99.95 makes me suspicious.