Gaming Thread

roo-ted

NRL Player
I don't think anyone in Australia does, but I'm curious, what's your question?
Yeah heaps of aussies do, Australia runs off a EU server tho. I was going to try get a 5s squad together, but it’s not as popular as Pub g unfortunately

H1 used to be awesome, it was my main game for about 12 months (on PC), the developers absolutely killed it though, the tried to get cute with changes and somehow managed to ruin the gun recoil, sound and feel. Pretty much everyone quit around that point, especially because that was roughly the time that PUBG hit the scene.

Last edited:
Brisbane
Yeah heaps of aussies do, Australia runs off a EU server tho. I was going to try get a 5s squad together, but it’s not as popular as Pub g unfortunately
I tried to get some games on PC with Nashy Nashy we tried a few times and just ended up in a servers alone or against 1 other person, gave up and uninstalled. From the brief experience with it, it seems like a worse version of PUBG but I was never a fan to begin with so I probably don't appreciate the differences.

Brisbane
I tried to get some games on PC with Nashy Nashy we tried a few times and just ended up in a servers alone or against 1 other person, gave up and uninstalled. From the brief experience with it, it seems like a worse version of PUBG but I was never a fan to begin with so I probably don't appreciate the differences.
It takes a very, very special game to succeed in being more frustrating than PUBG.

Brisbane
Has anyone played Far Cry new dawn ? I’ve brought even Far Cry so far, but this one looks weird
Yeah I'm about halfway through it myself. It's not the best far cry ever but it's almost half the regular price so my expectations aren't as high. I enjoy it for what it is, a bit of time killing entertainment. Haven't finished the story yet to really rate the game.

Brisbane
Started up Red Dead Redemption 2 for a second playthrough (mainly because I want to make some tribute videos) but this time decided to uninstall it and install it without the internet on so it's not the patched version.

In Chapter 2 and found a Silver Dapple Pinto (Missouri Fox Trotter) which is the best horse in the game and a Black Arabian on the side of the road in Saint Denis.

For those of you that have played the game, you would know just how rare it is to come across two of the best horses in the game so early in the game.

Fucking score!