Hannant

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Is he injured or what? Was it cramping, or has he done something serious?

And an aching achilles. Wouldn't surprise if they give him a week off against the Cowboys.

and despite all this - how freaking good is he going!! [eusa_clap.gi

This bloke just reminds me of Webcke.. every time he takes the ball up. also i remember late in the game when he was suffering an injury ant trying to get to the sideline to be interchanged he just kept making tackles, not wanting to let the team down.

he is a dead set CHAMPION icon_thumbs_u and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he play origin this year

bfoord said:
and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he play origin this year

For Queensland's sake I hope not - isn't he a blue???

Flutterby said:
bfoord said:
and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he play origin this year

For Queensland's sake I hope not - isn't he a blue???

Nope. Born and bred on the Gold Coast.

Sweet!!! I thought I read somewhere he was from NSW. If he's a Qlder, then yep I hope he gets the origin gig.

Hannant is sensational, hasn't taken a step backwards since he arrived from the Chooks. [eusa_clap.gi

Yeh he certainly gets my thumbs up icon_thumbs_u

I wouldn't say his the best metre maker known to man (please dont stats me) but I like the way he looks for 2nd phase play, He certainly creates opportunities in slight broken play. Thats why I loved him in 06, Civo and webcke are brilliant, then he'd come on with some great touches in the game.

To help solve an argument with a mate: Was Hannant a Broncos junior before making his debut for the Roosters?

Spud said:
To help solve an argument with a mate: Was Hannant a Broncos junior before making his debut for the Roosters?

I'm pretty sure he was

Webcke sure did teach Hannant how to play before he retired. Hannant will prove to be the backbone of the Broncos pack for many years to come.

bfoord said:
Spud said:

I'm pretty sure he was

Yep played his Schoolboys footy with Palm Beach Currumbin

He has come a long way since he started. I remember he used to drop the ball almost every hit up he took. He is very reliable now.

From what you see on the media Hannant is an off-field leader, and will be our forward leader in the coming years.

With Steve Price and possibly Ben Ross out of Origin contention, Hannant is a certainty for the Maroon jersey this year.

Just another example of a player blossoming under Bennett's coaching.

dazzatsurf said:
and possibly Ben Ross out of Origin contention
unless Ben Ross is a gun orange peeler, he should never be in anyone's Origin plans [icon_thumbs_do

bfoord said:
Spud said:

I'm pretty sure he was

Yes I am pretty sure you will find he had a few games for the Broncos Colts and the Clydesdales in about 2003 maybe??

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.