Indigenous VS Maori All Stars

Hope he loves the Broncs because he will be a hard one to keep. He will attract offers from everywhere and especially from the Roosters.
He has been a broncos fan since he was kid, and his grandad was a broncos fan. On his grandads grave he has a broncos jersey on it and he said in a recent interview he was playing for his grandad and truly believes he is watching him.... Plus he is super level headed. It'd have to be a MASSIVE offer to pull him away from the broncos I believe, and hope...

What is Nathan brown thinking putting ponga to 5/8th...

Ponga is just learning an important fact of second year players
Everyone pays attention to you now and they start to plan around you

He has been a broncos fan since he was kid, and his grandad was a broncos fan. On his grandads grave he has a broncos jersey on it and he said in a recent interview he was playing for his grandad and truly believes he is watching him.... Plus he is super level headed. It'd have to be a MASSIVE offer to pull him away from the broncos I believe, and hope...

Of course but you know the Roosters always have money, especially since Clive Churchill retired a few decades back.

Was that Jimmy I just saw coming off limping I know he is still struggling with his achillies

Was that Jimmy I just saw coming off limping I know he is still struggling with his achillies

Jeezus is he ever not injured? Seems to always be dealing with something.

I would have laughed if Ferguson didn't land that backflip.

Pretty good night for the Broncos on scene. Fifita was damn close to best on ground, Staggs was solid as hell and made a few great runs and Jimmy managed to make one good break for a try assist towards the end. Kahuahuachululu was unsighted in the 2nd half.

Watched the game with some non NRL fans, thought I was impressive when the team lists came on pointing out they made a typo with Kahus name...

Until I saw it on his jersey.
I maintain that it's still a typo, he was just too nice to tip them off.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Fozz
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • kiwi2
  • Fitzy
  • BruiserMk1
  • Justwin
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.