Q-CUP Intrust Super Cup 2019

Will Haas play Cup thid week?
If so does anyone know which side?

Poor old Reddy hammered again. It's not going well for them this year at all.

Norths fined $5000 half suspended for two years- for 14 men on the field.

I've been digging through the archives lately, what happened to Norths in 2008? They went 2 Wins, 18 Losses with a -434 Points differential. That's bloody awful, especially for a side that inherited a lot of NRL affiliated talent. Was there something going on behind the scenes? Or was the next generation of talent that poor?

I wonder how many on here remember names like Patrick Fray, Fletcher Holmes, Jacob Fauid, Troyden Watene, Rodney Davies etc. Believe it or not, but these were the players we were excited about who never made it in the NRL. Out of all of them, Rod Davies was undoubtedly the best given his stint with the Reds in the other code.

Watching the Norths game, Bullemor having a good game for them.

Last edited:
I have been saying it for 12 months since the MM season last year but Bullemor is a smart footballer, watched him tonight come off the bench and make a real difference.

Straight through the middle of ruck for a 50m try, round the fullback. First try pushing up with Dargan break and try.

I have been saying it for 12 months since the MM season last year but Bullemor is a smart footballer, watched him tonight come off the bench and make a real difference.

Straight through the middle of ruck for a 50m try, round the fullback. First try pushing up with Dargan break and try.
How did Dargan do?

Townsville were pretty ordinary tonight mate. They had the same problem we have, couldnt hold the ball, couldnt complete their sets, and Norths made them play. Pretty good win for them.

Last edited:
What was with those singular coloured jerseys some teams were wearing this weekend?

Turpin looking more like his old self today. Much better.

Perese has been pretty good as well but he looks like he is lacking a bit of fitness. Really blowing.

Active Now

• Pablo
  • lynx000
  • Waynesaurus
  • Tmac
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Lozza
  • Aldo
  • Allo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Nerd
  • Broncorob
  • Behind enemy lines
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • thenry
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.