'It was a bit surreal': Broncos snare coaching coup

No one else has replied so I'm going to.

GO THE GIRLS!

They bring a fantastic brand of footy that is great to watch & our girls are the defending champions!

They play with heart, passion & skill that is absolutely brilliant to watch.

BRING IT ON

I'm with you mate, lets hope they go back to back! Love the heart, passion, skill they show.

No one else has replied so I'm going to.

GO THE GIRLS!

They bring a fantastic brand of footy that is great to watch & our girls are the defending champions!

They play with heart, passion & skill that is absolutely brilliant to watch.

BRING IT ON
Nobody will say why
And neither will I
The Odd Man out
Suffers a clout
Should he say why

Hopefully Robbo’s injury isn’t too bad - looks like a broken leg? She’s such a gun. Hope we sign her for life

If sets stinks it up I'd happily take Brittany Breayley. I always thought it was Brayley though for some reason.

Jamie-Lee Lewis is going well for Souths, good kicking game. Another second generation Bronco?

Are they still doing a stupid 4 week season?

It's actually decent footy, it's like a throwback to the pre-westle bullshit. Just don't let Bellamy's wife coach a team and this competition might stay good.

Are they still doing a stupid 4 week season?

It's actually decent footy, it's like a throwback to the pre-westle bullshit. Just don't let Bellamy's wife coach a team and this competition might stay good.

I'm pretty sure it's going to remain a 4 week competition for the time being.

There is talk of expanding the season, but I think they want to gain more support before they do that.

Active Now

• Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.