James Segeyaro signs with Broncos - Effective Immediately

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008

Last edited:
Daily Telegraph reporting we have signed James Segeyaro immediately.

Attachments

• 65F75F95-42AA-45DB-9B86-FDA187F9A0AB.png
    65F75F95-42AA-45DB-9B86-FDA187F9A0AB.png
    251 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
My goodness. We actually have a big time hooker. Let's hope he has his head screwed on.

He's nowhere near as good as Cook, who is far more rounded, so it's not quite the same thing for Seibold... but if Segs can rediscover his old form, he'd be a weapon off the bench.

Last edited:
OMG, no. This guy has speed, sure but isn't he a cancer to every club he's gone to? I don't want to judge him and I can understand the signing but seems like a rash decision to sign him. Hope he works out and kills it for us though.

Forget the character flaws, he almost beat Macca to Origin last year. This is will only improve the team moving forward.

Stoked for the PNG lad.

I think the conditions of his contract would be very interesting, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. How long is the contract for? The bomb has definitely been placed under Macca now.

Pros: Has been playing 80 minutes most weeks for Newtown (7 games)
Cons: Only has 2 tries, 1 try assists, 3 line-break assists & 3 forced drop outs this season, is also only average 30 running metres per game.

The attacking stats are an obvious improvement on Macca, but the running metres are a concern, for reference Macca is running close to 40 metres per game this year, I'm hoping that's due to the system Segeyaro is playing in more so than him losing his speed and footwork..

Active Now

• Browny
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • RolledOates
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.