COMBAT Boxing / MMA Thread

problem is for max is that he puts on good fights but i dont think he touches either fw or lw belt he is not on that level anymore,stick to the money fights imo maybe get that connor payday
Max can most definitely beat Topuria. I think Makhachev might be a bit to much for him but.
I have a feeling Chandler will end McGregors UFC career the next fight. McGregor certainly doesn't need the money and won't want to keep getting belted every fight. Plus the UFC aren't exactly going to gift him easy opponents due to his ability to draw

Max can most definitely beat Topuria. I think Makhachev might be a bit to much for him but.
I have a feeling Chandler will end McGregors UFC career the next fight. McGregor certainly doesn't need the money and won't want to keep getting belted every fight. Plus the UFC aren't exactly going to gift him easy opponents due to his ability to draw
dont think he gets anywhere near topuria tbh he is young and a smart fighter with smart trainers that know how to game plan,honestly dont see volk getting him either and as far as connor goes may not need the money but that bmf toy belt sure would be tempting and the ufc lol they will do what makes money, dana is a business man first and foremost.

Apparently Conor has two more fights on his contract. He needs to survive two fights to be free

Very entertaining fight between Haney and Garcia. Haney was badly exposed and i think a more clinical fighter than Garcia was would have knocked him out. Didnt handle being pressured as well as i've seen him in the past.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Maddy
  • broncs30
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Brocko
  • Alec
  • Broncorob
  • Santa
  • jd87
  • Allo
  • Strop
  • Financeguy
  • Fozz
  • Manofoneway
  • NSW stables
  • jarro65
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.