NBA 2016-2017

Does anyone think the Cavs will wet their toes in this Finals? Unlike the Rockets clash, the Warriors appear to be able to afford one of their stars having an off day and still win... like today with Curry being pretty crap for his standard, especially after torching the Cavs in game 2.

Yet another turn around in the 3rd Quarter. The Warriors can almost patent that by now...
I guess not...

34759145_10156794521652526_4472966099549290496_o.jpg

Such a shame it was decided in Cleveland. It seemed a massive let down when the game finished.
It was certainly a bit of an anti-climax. Cleveland started good and gave it all in the first game, but that was the end of their resistance. I had a bit of hope they would snatch a game, allowing the Warriors to finish it at home.
The party at the Arena was way more lit for the final Conference game against the Rockets, who were really the only team with a chance to stop the Warriors once Curry came back.

LeBron James has agreed to 4-year, $154M deal with Lakers, Klutch Sports says.

Child hood dream complete. Lakers have been my team since 2005ish, but LeBron has always been alongside Kobe as my favourite player, let's goooooooooooo.

So Lebron doesn't want to make the NBA finals any more

LeBron James has agreed to 4-year, $154M deal with Lakers, Klutch Sports says.

Child hood dream complete. Lakers have been my team since 2005ish, but LeBron has always been alongside Kobe as my favourite player, let's goooooooooooo.
Lakers are building nicely. Warriors might have to worry about 5 years from now... :emoji_grin:

Lakers are building nicely. Warriors might have to worry about 5 years from now... :emoji_grin:

How about next year when Durant opts out of his 1+1 deal and joins LeBron in LA?

:)

Demarcus Cousins signed a 1 year deal with the Warriors
That should even the league up a bit more

Kawhi, the legacy destroyer.

2 rings, 2 fmvps.

Kawhi, the legacy destroyer.

2 rings, 2 fmvps.

In reality Toronto doesn’t touch golden State if fully fit but the old adage goes you can only play what’s in front of you. I still think the warriors would have won today if Thompson didn’t go down as he was hot today.
I think Durant and Thompson will stay put in free agency. They have a real chance to create some history by sticking together if they take a bit of a pay cut to what they can earn. They just need to look past the additional money and think how successful they could be by being more of a team player. Tom Brady gets it done at New England every year without commanding the most insane contract possible every year which he could get at the snap of a finger

In reality Toronto doesn’t touch golden State if fully fit but the old adage goes you can only play what’s in front of you. I still think the warriors would have won today if Thompson didn’t go down as he was hot today.
I think Durant and Thompson will stay put in free agency. They have a real chance to create some history by sticking together if they take a bit of a pay cut to what they can earn. They just need to look past the additional money and think how successful they could be by being more of a team player. Tom Brady gets it done at New England every year without commanding the most insane contract possible every year which he could get at the snap of a finger
Itll be interesting to see what happens to gsw the next few seasons.

Kd is out for all of next season and coming back from an Achilles rupture - theres a good chance he wont be the same player when he returns which is a real shame.

Thompson has done his acl and so he will miss most of next season. Curry whilst awesome cant do it all on his own and he's 31. Could be a really open season next year with Toronto (if kawhi stays), bucks, rockets and all looking like the main contenders. Plus it depends on what happens to the 76ers with Harris and butler being out of contract, where kyrie and ad end up.... itll be fascinating to watch.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Mustafur
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.