NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wants to go halves in a Kayo Sports subscription with me? For legal reasons we'll need to share the same household if sharing the account, but I can live with that.
Keen from like next month.

I'll probably get it now. Can I use it overseas?

The true Ben Hunt turned out for the Dragons today... 😂

The players tearing Fox a new one. They aren't happy about this.

Other players speaking up have included Andrew Fifita, Clinton Gutherson, Josh McGuire, Corey Norman and there were a few others but can't remember who.

The players tearing Fox a new one. They aren't happy about this.

Other players speaking up have included Andrew Fifita, Clinton Gutherson, Josh McGuire, Corey Norman and there were a few others but can't remember who.

Who's the peanut at Fox League that thought that post would be a good idea, deadset. Social media is obviously full of sites that publish those kind of things but given Fox Leagues close association with the sport....dumb.

What was the post exactly?

I think it was the Hunt meme with him dropping the ball off the kick off with the caption "Hello darkness my old friend"

Oh that one? They put that up? That’s fucked.

This might sound naive but what is wrong with that? He did drop the ball.
I guess it's just low hanging fruit. The players decided to call them out on it. I personally didn't think it was too bad I was just replying to your post.

Who's the peanut at Fox League that thought that post would be a good idea, deadset. Social media is obviously full of sites that publish those kind of things but given Fox Leagues close association with the sport....dumb.

I was convinced the fox league facebook page was a fan page for a while based on the content they would post. Who ever runs the page needs to be replaced.

Matty Johns and another fellow half back none other than the severely unstable Brett Finch thought it was fun to replay it and throw in a few snide remarks too. No surprise, they absolutely hate anything from north of the border.

A million?!? **** how much was he on and how much are they “paying” him in this new “job”?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.