NRL Injury Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think again.
View attachment 22511

I personally think a shattered knee is not something you can came back from especially one who uses their running as a crucial part of their game, If he was to come back at a high level it would honestly be a miracle.
Lol love that he commented on it!

I immediately thought JYY from the reaction of Paps himself, as well as the players and the ref. It does sour the win somewhat, all the best to him for what is going to be another long and torrid recovery at best.

Looks like Faalogo (sorry on spelling) will get his shot next year now. That’ll soften the blow on the Storm somewhat but yeah, really feel for Paps, you never want to see that happen to anyone.

Even if he had a broken finger or ligament damage or whatever, he would play.

Just tape it up.

And of course Ready with the clickbait tweet.

Reactions: Gaz
Well........It had a long way to travel.

🙃

Campbell Graham out for up to 6 months for surgery on his sternum injury... this seems crazy... didn't he have the sternum injury most of last year?? He missed origin because of it.

Why wait until now to do the surgery...

Rabbitohs centre Campbell Graham will undergo surgery next week to repair damage to his sternum which will see him sidelined for up to six months.

Graham played through the injury throughout the 2023 season and has trained throughout the pre-season, however a decision has been made to undergo surgery on the affected area.

Graham is expected to be back on the field for South Sydney at the back-end of the regular season.

That's a huge out for them, he's arguably the best centre in the game. I guess Tass gets a reprieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncos Maestro
  • Redux
  • Porthoz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  • Bish
  • NSW stables
  • winslow_wong
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Behold
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Skathen
  • Mr Fourex
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.