Queensland Jumper

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
New Queensland Jumper released today.

Looks good.

Where? Do you have a picture of it? I can't find it...

00056495-image.jpg

Soooooooo much better than what they've produced the last few years.

I'd buy one of those. At the end of the season when the prices are reasonable.

00056495-image.jpg

Soooooooo much better than what they've produced the last few years.

I like the one with the white beaded seams. But it's not like there is a huge scope for innovation. It's Maroon. With maroon. And maybe a small amount of garnish. It could be worse - AAMI could demand to have their logo in a white box.

So that's the top half of it. Please tell me it doesn't melt into white down the bottom of it like the Broncos shitty away jersey

Awesome. Love a good traditional jersey. Are the shorts going to stay the same?

Only mod would be white CCC on sternum, pants and socks

Legless, armless and headless mannequin. Still a better halfback than Mitchell Pearce.
And won't whinge when Billy Slater says, "One all, shunt" !

I put up with the hoops and stripes because I won last years jersey in a competition, but I'm glad they've gone back to basics.

People actually like this? It's literally just a maroon shirt. Pathetic excuse for a "design".

Ill still buy it though lol.

Beats the shit out of that thing that had what looked like a pedestrian crossing running across the shoulders.

People actually like this? It's literally just a maroon shirt. Pathetic excuse for a "design".

Ill still buy it though lol.

It's getting closer to the 'original' jumper used in 1980, which is a good thing IMO.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • Galah
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Painin the Haas
  • Tim K
  • Organix
  • Mr Fourex
  • winslow_wong
  • LittleDavey
  • Johnny92
  • kman
  • I bleed Maroon
  • mystico
  • Porthoz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.