Round 1 Discussion

I thought Kahu was fairly good tbh.

He held his own, as he does. Never looked even remotely close to breaking the line or putting pressure on the Dragons though. Martin had 3 kick returns from FB and all 3 were half breaks.

Just have to hope Taumalolo decides to take it easy after that. Who wants to be 600-700m from 2 games, right?

He held his own, as he does. Never looked even remotely close to breaking the line or putting pressure on the Dragons though. Martin had 3 kick returns from FB and all 3 were half breaks.

Didnt really think Martin did tbf, ran sideways a lot, but he does look more dynamic than Jordy. That ball he let bounce Kahu would have just taken it, he is a lot more reliable.

Dragons didn’t make Taumalolo tackle and it showed why you need to target him in defence to minimise him in attack

Goodness me, how many idiots have bombed tries so far by throwing dummies? Dugan alone had like 5 (and he has a mullet, really fits along with Fifita).

It really makes me miss Jack Reed, he was one of the last great centres at actually putting his outside man away.

IMG 0723

Ouch

This game is rubbish. Lucky try to Parra but goodness me, Ferguson has already made a massive difference to the Eels. Best thing he ever did was part company with Dugan, he seems to have grown up.

Penrith is dropping everything and Parra is offloading at will.

Looks like Sele has gone down with a broken arm and Nathan Brown maybe a pec injury.

Classy Penrith fans shouting out to Brown to get off the ground despite being obviously quite injured.

This reffing is fucking rubbish. Panthers drop the ball, no issue. Also apparently you can shoulder charge a player off the ball now, good stuff.

This reffing is fucking rubbish. Panthers drop the ball, no issue. Also apparently you can shoulder charge a player off the ball now, good stuff.

That was absolutely disgraceful. I'm also yet to see a pass go back yet the whole game. Penrith have also gone over the shot clock twice and no worries.

I loved hearing Sterlo talking about how amazing that was from Fergo, only he could get there, what a sign...oh he's stepped on the line.

Well Edwards CLEARLY touched that ball, that should have been a knock on. No excuse for the video ref to get it wrong but here we are, welcome to season insert year here, no improvement in refereeing at all.

IMO, Jennings did not gain control of that ball before the Panthers hand touched it

IMO, Jennings did not gain control of that ball before the Panthers hand touched it

It was as clear as day, even the commentators (except Sterlo for obvious reasons) saw it and they see nothing.

Parra really should be up by 20, Penrith are HORRIBLE.

Did Cleary spray everyone's hands with butter or something

Active Now

• Xzei
  • FACTHUNT
  • Spoon
  • Stix
  • Tim K
  • Fatboy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • sooticus
  • Fitzy
  • westy316
  • KateBroncos1812
  • HarryAllan7
  • Alec
  • armchair
  • Johnny92
  • jarro65
  • Bucking Beads
  • NSW stables
  • matthewransom34@ic
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.