Round 10 Discussion

Tigers did very well to hold out Storm there.

It was crucial they held them out and made sure Storm didn't have momentum going into half time.

Why is munster alowed to go on and on with the attempted strips. They seem to give him eternity to root around in there.

The cynical part of me says "lol get real" but gods willing the wrestlemania days are over
It’s just what it looked like.....I don’t really believe it, because “Melbourne”.

I’ll be a believer when it’s against us

Who is it at NRL HQ that has decided the only team allowed to get the rub of the green against the Storm is the friggin' Wests Tigers?

I see Mr Burns told Asofa-Solomona to shave those sideburns too.

Oh shut the **** up Smith.

It was a defensive decision and McQueen doesn't even make contact with Papenhuyzen.

Saw that too. Paperhouse fucking dives untouched to the ground.

Oh **** off.

What a shit fucking penalty. Refs giving Storm soft penalties now.

What was Brooks doing?

On the back of a rubbish penalty.

Tigers never should have been in that position.

Come on Tigers.

Score here.

Who is it at NRL HQ that has decided the only team allowed to get the rub of the green against the Storm is the friggin' Wests Tigers?
They aren't getting the rub of the green though. It's just been reffed fairly...to this point.

Oh what a pass Marshall.

That was delicious! Good hands to hold onto it.

Tipped the Storm but wouldn't mind the Tigers killing the Storm either!

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.