Round 2 Discussion

Sharks Sharks forever, be it through the Salary Cap or Drugs it doesn't matter.

This game was the most boring I’ve gone to watch. Bad first impressions of shark park. Heading to Brookvale now, hopefully it’s better

Brookvale would be an embarassment if it was the home ground of the local under 15 D side ... let alone an NRL side

I can't say I am worried about letting Arrow go coming back to bite us in the ass.

I can't say I am worried about letting Arrow go coming back to bite us in the ass.

You can or you can't?

The bloke just ran for 300 metres in a losing team of plodders against the Sharks at home, made 30 odd tackles and didn't even play the full 80, he's an animal. I don't care how big the wraps are on Carrigan, it was absolutely a mistake letting him go, imagine our current roster except with Arrow instead of Joffa, we'd be unstoppable.

Last edited:
You can or you can't?

The bloke just ran for 300 metres in a losing team of plodders against the Sharks at home, made 30 odd tackles and didn't even play the full 80, he's an animal. I don't care how big the wraps are on Carrigan, it was absolutely a mistake letting him go, imagine our current roster except with Arrow instead of Joffa, we'd be unstoppable.

He will continue to make a lot of metres and make a lot of tackles, but that's all he will ever be. A workhorse. We have those already. If we had kept him, we lose one or two of our promising forwards that are going to end up better than him.

You can or you can't?

The problem is the salary cap which means you can’t just say “imagine Arrow instead of Joffa” it’s more like “imagine Arrow instead of TPJ or Lodge” and to that I say “enjoy Titans”.

Brown is a really bad coach. He's wasting Ponga by playing him at 5/8 and having Pearce touch the ball 99% of the time in attack.

RCG would be in the ICU if he ran like that at TPJ.

If there is a more stupid commentator than Gasnier I am yet to find him.

Last edited:
I dunno who this ref is, but he's absolutely clueless, he's literally guessing out there. He just said Ponga scored and he missed the ball by 6 inches LOL

I dunno who this ref is, but he's absolutely clueless, he's literally guessing out there. He just said Ponga scored and he missed the ball by 6 inches LOL

I think it's worse it took the video refs that long to call it no try.

The problem is the salary cap which means you can’t just say “imagine Arrow instead of Joffa” it’s more like “imagine Arrow instead of TPJ or Lodge” and to that I say “enjoy Titans”.

That's wrong I'm pretty sure. Arrow left for decent money, but it wasn't massive overs, and we're about to pay Joffa $500k a season, I'd imagine that's similar, if not more than what Arrow is on.

I think it's worse it took the video refs that long to call it no try.

They were just trying to determine if he touched it, they knew it wasn't a try after the first replay

Isaah Yeo has to be one of the dopiest looking players in the game.. Looks like a top bloke, just super simple.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Old Mate
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.