Round 21 - Bulldogs vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the Boyd/Isaako experiment had to end for now.

Yeah um Oates...about that pay rise...

Kahu...have fun at the Gold Coast.

I think the isaako project just got terminated too

Im done , so sick of this team .

Farrk - it is hard to watch. Even harder listening to these commentators. The thing that really burns is.. when we get it right, we can really murder teams. The difference between our best and worst is massive.

Lol, the bulldogs ball movement looks great tonight.

When is bird coming back to play left centre?

**** I hate night games in Sydney

We don't have a leader.
No one is dominant enough to lay down the law .
This was a statement game as someone said and win or lose this game had to be played with more intensity and desire, some fucking intent to make a run at the top 4 .

No, the Broncos are really bottom four. Just need to be exposed by a team who can run through our swiss cheese defence

You mean he didn’t use his ‘amazing’ motivational style of not speaking to them?

No wonder they don’t know what to do. Their coach doesn’t say a word...

Reactions: Gaz
Kahu definitely hooked. With Isaako kicking the writing should be on the wall for him

Farrk - it is hard to watch. Even harder listening to these commentators. The thing that really burns is.. when we get it right, we can really murder teams. The difference between our best and worst is massive.

It's all down to attitude, and frankly ours stinks like the tip. Certain players have become way too comfortable in their own skin and need to be torn a new one or told to **** off.

Reactions: Dee
Does Nikorima ever fucking pass or does he just run on last and lose the ball? Seriously too many spastic ***** in this team now, starting with the Coach. Keep signing huge long term deals on dead players. Boyd, Gillett, Bird, McGuire, all have debilitating injuries. McGuire falls for every single dummy ever because he has one eye.

Like seriously what the **** is going on. Yes we won our last two weeks but honestly we were defending poorly in a lot of them and conceding a heap of metres. I haven't been convinced by us once this year. EVery time I think maybe we might start to get a roll on, we fall apart.

Bloody sick of the same shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Manofoneway
  • NSW stables
  • Rambstien
  • Broncorob
  • MrMoore
  • davidp
  • Wendall Taylor
  • Harry Sack
  • Culhwch
  • mystico
  • azza.79
  • Fitzy
  • Skathen
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.