Round 3 Discussion

Titans stinking it up already. Ryan James is way down on previous years.

This could be ugly

What a joke.

That was short.

Souths in cruise control here, will run away with it in the second half. They, Melb and the Roosters would be the early favorites for the premiership. StG and Cron as dark horses.

“Brian Kelly has grounded the ball short of the line but the titans will struggle to win a game this season, we have a decision.”

I was actually referring to Lowe's try.

They went upstairs to check to see whether when the ball hit the ground if it was on or over the try line before he was held up. If the dickheads just checked the broadcast angle (the regular angle used during regular play) they would have seen a clear gap in between the ball and the try line. Even on the side on angle you can see a gap between the arm and the line. It was short.

Arrow saved a try and that was taken from him.

I was actually referring to Lowe's try.

They went upstairs to check to see whether when the ball hit the ground if it was on or over the try line before he was held up. If the dickheads just checked the broadcast angle (the regular angle used during regular play) they would have seen a clear gap in between the ball and the try line. Even on the side on angle you can see a gap between the arm and the line. It was short.

Arrow saved a try and that was taken from him.

Oh right sorry, I didn’t notice that actually but wouldn’t be surprising. I assumed you meant Kelly’s try because that definitely looked short, to me at least.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  • Johnny92
  • Hurrijo
  • Pablo
  • NSW stables
  • Skathen
  • Sproj
  • Maddy
  • Mick_Hancock
  • bb_gun
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Brocko
  • cento
  • Foordy
  • broncsgoat
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wild Horse
  • Mustafur
  • Morkel
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.