Round 4 Discussion

The Melb hate on here is so far over the top

Considering they denied us several shots at a premiership due to cheating the cap and the amount of rubbish they are allowed to get away with against us. Not only that but the fact that they keep beating us and have one of the biggest hypocrites in the game as captain, I would very much like to know how that hate isn't justified.

Rubbish. Text book example of milking .
Finucane stops before the line , Jackson kept moving forward with zero intention of making that tackle.
I don't particularly have an issue if that is going to be the standard but these clowns will have a similar one and award the try.
Nope. Stopped in the line. Jackson only had to love tap him and it’s a No Try.

How is harawira naera back on.
He gets knocked stiff out cold and somehow passes the hia

The Melb hate on here is so far over the top

cop out of an argument tbh. I was 50\50 on the penalty try but the stopping in the line Melb only have themselves to blame. No try all day.

cop out of an argument tbh. I was 50\50 on the penalty try but the stopping in the line Melb only have themselves to blame. No try all day.

Wtf? Stating a fact

What would Boyd have done to avoid making that tackle on Oku? Oku didn't dummy so he couldn't have pretended to have fallen for it. My bet is he would have 'tripped'.

He definitely would’ve gone for a dummy. They don’t even need to throw them now. He fell for one, then fell for one before it was even thrown. the next level is not needing to try and throw one

Smith throws it three metres forward.
Joey, “Oooh”.
Gus, Keeps rambling about nothing.

Smith too scared to tackle Oko

Wtf? Stating a fact

over the top would be suggesting it's without merit, or suggesting our opinions on calls are clouded by it. I would say most of us have a healthy level of hate for the Storm.

over the top would be suggesting it's without merit, or suggesting our opinions on calls are clouded by it. I would say most of us have a healthy level of hate for the Storm.

Not suggesting it. That's exactly what I think

Super try from the doggies. Massive game from them win or lose

FMD martin with a 94% success rate and chokes. He needed another set of posts poor bugger

Last edited:
One team in the comp left undefeated and, surprise, it's Wrestlemania.

The NRL can get f**ked with this shit.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Fozz
  • Bongo
  • Ozired
  • I bleed Maroon
  • cento
  • Justwin
  • Harry Sack
  • Fitzy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Kev_Guz
  • marw
  • Painin the Haas
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Culhwch
  • Porthoz
  • Allo
  • Manlyman
  • Turks85
  • Griffo
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.