Round 4 - Roosters vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow we had so many chances and they just go bang bang.

And Cronk isn’t even on.

The only good thing to come out of this, is that hopefully Seib's will swing the axe on a lot of under performers

Does BHQ have any direct line to the club?

How has Flegler only played 22 mins?

ive never understood how anyone has liked offa. Hes very very average.

I think he's a bit above average, but certainly not Origin quality like a lot seem to think. Maybe the current QLD side down on front rowers, but not long term.

Sack Boyd - we need a real leader in the team

Keary just tackles tpj by himself

This is the first time I have ever turned off a Broncos game.

If a team played well and smashed them, I'd still watch and kudos to them. But this just isn't the case here, the Roosters haven't even had to get out of second gear, they simply haven't had to. They've just sat back and watched this side implode, explode, simmer down and then implode somehow again to the point one would have to ask...was another side even ever there?

Can we start the post-match savaging discussion yet?

ive never understood how anyone has liked offa. Hes very very average.

He’s had some sustained periods where he played awesome football. He can be a power forward, he’s shown it before. And was a prodigious metre maker in juniors. Maybe he’s over the hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • mystico
  • jarro65
  • johnny plath
  • Tim K
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dash
  • IceWorks
  • Gympie devil
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  • The True King
  • Broncosgirl
  • Behold
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.