Round 7 Discussion

Canterbury with two back-breaking mistakes here.

First the off-side when they had the Cows deep inside their own half and now Okunbor with the spilled ball off a 7 tackle set.

The Cowboys are just watching the Bulldogs self-destruct this evening.

Is Martin out on the HIA protocol? I'm not watching at the moment...

Why do teams insist on taking the two when they have the opposition on the back foot? Just made an error in their half, out on their feet, keep the pressure on.

Instead they take the two, and Morgan kicks it out on the full going for a 40/20.

Martin was off with an HIA but just returned.

Canterbury are running plenty of traffic at Clifford, but aren't opening enough space to get him one on one.

Excellent work from the Bulldogs there.

Martin with the offload over the top and the forward who kept the play alive (not sure which one it was) with a late offload.

Ever since the Cowboys conceded that soft penalty for a hand on the ball, they've gone off the boil.

Jackson scores and that should be game.

Ever since the Cowboys conceded that soft penalty for a hand on the ball, they've gone off the boil.

Jackson scores and that should be game.

Calling game with nearly 20 to go and only 12 minutes in it. Bold.

If it wasn't game over before, it is now.

Ever since Morgan's failed 40/20 attempt, the Bulldogs have got themselves back in it and are now running riot.

I wouldn't mind taking a flutter at Lewis when he's off contract if none of our young halves have kicked on.

CHN can't do anything wrong. He had advantage but still what an offload to throw inside your half.

Channel Nine just put up a graphic showing Wayne Bennett has coached 820 first grade games.

Unbelievable!

Geez, he'd have to come close to 900 in the next couple of years.

He's probably well over 1000 if you factor in his time coaching Origin, Tests and coaching in the Brisbane competition.

I'd love to ask him what his top 10 games are.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • GCBRONCO
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • Aldo
  • Bronx48
  • Fozz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Culhwch
  • Midean
  • Morkel
  • Broncorob
  • KateBroncos1812
  • westy316
  • winslow_wong
  • Skyblues87
  • Financeguy
  • Harry Sack
  • Organix
  • broncsgoat
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.