Round 8 Discussion

This is definitely one of those rounds for tipping, smh

Every time, every fucking time, Warriors. Every time it's the complete opposite of my tip.

Every time

Haha, Ferguson, what a flip!

He's gotta be the first winger picked for NSW. Imagine their forwards and him working the ball out too.

Norman off with a suspected fractured cheeckbone.

Eels have a good looking side...when they turn up to play. But they decide not to turn up 50% of the time. Reminds me of us, except we turn up far less.

Milford and Hunt are gonna be QLD's halves for Game One.....JFC.

Eels have a good looking side...when they turn up to play. But they decide not to turn up 50% of the time. Reminds me of us, except we turn up far less.

On current form they’d put 50 on us

Cracks never, ever appear in the Melbourne Storm — but one explicable play from Cameron Munster sparked a rift among the senior players in their two-point loss to the Sharks.
The Storm won a penalty as they chanced their arm down the field, and when the ball was played from the resulting kick into touch just six seconds remained on the clock: time for one last play.
Every team practises for this moment; their Hail Mary play. You’d expect of all teams the Storm would have theirs down like clockwork.

But when the ball reached Munster with the clock expiring he shaped to pass left before stepping towards the middle and into the comfortable ball-and-all tackle of a Sharks defender.
“The ball will die there,” Warren Smith exclaimed as the full-time siren rubber-stamped a 20-18 win to the Sharks.
It was an inexplicable play from Munster, basically a soft hit-up from the middle when the Storm had to keep the ball alive or die trying.
His teammates weren’t happy, most notably his skipper. Munster can be seen turning to face Cameron Smith and yelling: “What’d you say, mate?” in response to a clear clip from the unhappy captain.

Sharks skipper Paul Gallen described hearing the players “all arguing among each other” and conceded he was happy to see them “ruin” their set play.

Craig Bellamy was ropeable with his players after the game. He stopped short of publicly rebuking Munster but put his players, even the superstars, on notice.
“I’m not going to sit here and bullshit to you,” he told reporters after full-time.
“At the moment, we aren’t playing games out like Storm teams play them out and that’s what we need to get better at.
“That’s one thing I think we’ve been pretty strong at over the years, but the last couple of weeks I’m starting to doubt that this group has got that. And we better find that or I’ll be finding some new players.”
Bellamy is such an assured, complete coach that it’s surprising in itself to hear him admit he harbours concerns over the squad’s mental acuity for closing out games.
His players have a huge opportunity to respond during Magic Round this weekend in Brisbane but they’ll be tested against the fifth-placed Eels, flying high after a terrific come-from-behind belting of the Dragons.

It was actually a weird play, don't know if you watched it. Munster literally just ran it up for a soft hitup with no intention to offload like you'd take a final run in a game that was 30-18 rather than 20-18.

I'd have no doubt Cam Smith would have had a few words for him. Hope they blow up at training.

It was actually a weird play, don't know if you watched it. Munster literally just ran it up for a soft hitup with no intention to offload like you'd take a final run in a game that was 30-18 rather than 20-18.

I'd have no doubt Cam Smith would have had a few words for him. Hope they blow up at training.

Yeah I saw it. I think he must've thought there was more time left on the clock.

Yeah I saw it. I think he must've thought there was more time left on the clock.
Or he was sticking it up to Cam showing it's his team now. Hope they punch on at training.

By losing? Weird way to stick it imo.
My personal favourite though. **** the Storm. I'm sure it's a BS article and Tom is right about it being a brain fart but I'll play the team in chaos line for lols.

Unread

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Hurrijo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.