Round 8 - Rabbitohs vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oates has one of these rocks diamonds games every now and then.

Boo hoo hoo, I'm so sad our building team is losing.

Dumb post.

Look at this flognuts, shocked that a fan is pissed that his team is performing badly

Lol we are a fucking disgrace

Reactions: Dee
So According to some here Milford saved his ass by playing a decent game last week and now that kodi is gone he can just be a genuine passenger.

Bullshit. Milford has been great so has Dearden. Our halves aren’t the fucking problem. They finally compliment each other.
To be fair I thought that try was on him but after looking again it’s on bird

I don't understand Milf. He looked fantastic last week with his kicking game, this week he's throwing up bombs and looking clueless with the ball in hand. Can't believe he's getting a mil a year.

Looked his best at second receiver when Hunt was the dominant playmaker. So tell him Dearden is in charge and just tell him to run and play what he sees.

Tevita can **** off. I'm done with him.

Surely with Tevita, Oates, Nikorima, Kahu, McGuire all leaving / if we don't renew them we can go and buy someone decent.

So According to some here Milford saved his ass by playing a decent game last week and now that kodi is gone he can just be a genuine passenger.

They're talking shit. Apart from the Reynolds intercept, he has been decent. Some of his kicks have been great. It isn't his fault our backline drops more balls then a middle school

Lol, Oates he's turning into a Vidot.
Oates has one of these rocks diamonds games every now and then.
Oates has at least 16 errors this season, second in the comp, so more rocks than diamonds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Galah
  • NSW stables
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • Harry Sack
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.