Round 9 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have kicked so much on the 4th tonight. Usually I'm mad at it, but it turns out I'm just a slut for outcomes.

Haas seriously looks better every week. Imagine if he adds a few KGs (somehow) and an offload...

That’s some billy slater shit there. Boyd has been saying he’s feeling good lol

Need to go on with it here to recover some F/A. Darius having fun out there now lol.

Haas at 25 years old..........**** I'm getting hard.........

Haas seriously looks better every week. Imagine if he adds a few KGs (somehow) and an offload...
He's immense. Our best forward tonight, with Ofa and Carrigan not too far behind.

Last edited:
The way the boys reacted to his try gives me hope. As long as they can get behind him, then I'm behind them too! Come on boys, let this be the turning point for the season.

Whole team celebrating with Boyd there. He's definitely popular with the group.

There was that video of Boyd rocking dearden like a baby and all the boys loved it. I’d say he’s liked at red hill.

He has been solid, nowhere near MoM

I've been saying all along all we had to do is switch Macca and Turpin, and bring Dearden in, and the spine would click. Now look where we are.

He mightn't be winning the game by himself, but he's fixed the biggest problem we had. Even Durius has lifted.

Shiba should be dropped for Farnsworth the, He's an absolute weapon

How is Brad Parker back on? He was concussed AF earlier.

I've been saying all along all we had to do is switch Macca and Turpin, and bring Dearden in, and the spine would click. Now look where we are.

He mightn't be winning the game by himself, but he's fixed the biggest problem we had. Even Durius has lifted.

Seriously mate enjoy the win but settle down. Look at the fucking team we’re playing.

Macca in the coaching box. That could be awkward if turps is getting praise...

I'm watching on Sky (Fox). They've been raving about how much Turpin has lifted this team. Should've been there from game one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Alec
  • winslow_wong
  • broncsgoat
  • Mr Fourex
  • The Strapper
  • Battler
  • Culhwch
  • Astro
  • whykickamoocow
  • GCBRONCO
  • Clintos
  • Bucking Beads
  • Browny
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Lurker
  • Santa
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.