Coach: Kevin WaltersCoach: Brad Fittler
Officials: Gerard Sutton, Ashley Klein
Sideline Officials: Nick Beashel, Brett Suttor
Video Review Officials: Steve Chiddy, Ben Galea
Venue: Melbourne Cricket Ground
Kickoff: 8:00pm
Broadcast: Chanel 9; Foxleague
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Been a little indifferent about this all week, but I'm fucking amped now!

Pressure is on NSW - look at their squad. They should walk it in, but this is Origin. Who knows what will happen.

Fucking bring it on!

Queensland by 4, Holmes first try scorer, Munster MotM.

I honestly wish I didn’t care who won tonight, the anxiety is killing me.

Been a little indifferent about this all week, but I'm fucking amped now!

Pressure is on NSW - look at their squad. They should walk it in, but this is Origin. Who knows what will happen.

Fucking bring it on!

The one match up that doesn't get mentioned much is kevvie against Freddie. Walters has been in a coaching role for some time now and got to coach qld for a couple of series too. What's Freddie been doing? comedic relief on the sidelines for channel 9. Could be the difference for qld tonight

It is going to take an almighty effort to get us home tonight. It's a different feeling to origin I haven't felt for quite a while.

We're going to lose. It's as simple as that.

NSW turn up, they will beat us. It's their time.

My heart will always be with Queensland, my head says NSW. Inglis needs to step up tonight, can't afford to be MIA.

It's hard to see a win but we have seen this in the past. Vautins no names couldn't win either.

Such an intriguing match up tonight. Two very different sides from last year.

Blues side is full of strike, but has the potential to be erratic. Previously they've tried to match Queensland and grind them down with little success. Tonight they'll be looking to torch us from the get go.

Queensland have a quality team and the edge in experience overall, yet preparation has been far from ideal, and the pack looks light up front.

Biggest factor for me will be leadership. Will the Blues buy into Freddie's vision and bury the culture of years past? Can the Maroons brotherhood stand without Smith, Slater, Cronk and JT?

Previous years it's often been the intangibles that made the difference. Heart. Will. Hunger. The Blues may want to win, but Queensland are prepared to leave pieces of themselves out there if it means a win.

Smith's leadership would have even huge tonight, and I'm not sure they'll be able to overcome his loss. If we are to win, I think it comes down to Munster taking the reins.

I expect a classic of a game tonight, but with NSW ultimately coming out on top. QLD to make some necessary adjustments and take game 2, and send it to a huge decider.

Also...

QUEENSLANDER!

At the ground and the water fountain looks like its drifting on the field. What about the tellie, same?

All these ads about The Voice, who fucking cares?

The show is completely staged and I don’t think the show has produced a single superstar singer.

The show is just used as a platform to boost the careers of the judges. Notice how most of them are people that used to be really big but haven’t been heard from in a while?

Has sterlo stopped aging? And why is Freddie dressed like he's going for a Sunday soy latte

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Culhwch
  • broncs30
  • Financeguy
  • TimWhatley
  • Spoon
  • Manofoneway
  • Aldo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Big Del
  • azza.79
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • Stix
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • BroncosMan
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.