State of Origin Game 1 - QLD vs NSW

Statistically Kaufusi was actually the worst forward in terms of missed tackles - 7! Although he did do well in attack with 11 runs, 92m.

That's surprising to me! To my eyes, he played really well. Maybe I'm losing it haha.

I really didn’t think Napa was too bad tonight. He’d be best off the bench as impact but I can’t see Scott offering anymore than Napa did. Scott hasn’t been himself this year. Gillette in for Morgan and like you say, Slater in for Morgan. Hess looked a fish out of water so I’d drop him and keep Arrow. I’m a big fan of Hess normally but I truly believe that Arrow will be a future great, so keep him in the system.
Morgan so bad he's replaced twice. Imagine the phonecall. Sorry Michael, you've been replaced by Matt... and Billy. Don't call us we'll call you.

Typical sore losers in this thread. NSW deserved the win even though we played our hearts out.

We get quite a few complaints about the live chat threads, but posts like these do not help the situation at all. 9 times out of 10, it just incites more crap and the threads get derailed because of shit fights. Thankfully, the usual culprits are not around at the moment.

A lot of things are said in the heat of the moment, people get frustrated and start complaining about the refs venting their frustration. It's just the way it is and people need to start learning to accept that. Or just simply avoid the threads if they don't like what people are posting.

Haha you never told me about the other 79 minutes? Have you played footy? If morgan does an inside ball what is different? And tell me another centre at that level who couldnt set up a try against a retreating defence in the corner with an hard inside angle running winger hitting it? And thats STILL ALL YOU HAVE TOLD ME ABOUT OUT OF 10 GAMES... ten bloody games, the chances are you could play yourself and youd have some sort of highlight in state of origin after TEN GAMES....
The difference is a thing called no try..Plus he doesn't even normally play centre

A try assist for Holmes first try in Game 3 last year.

There you go, there's another one. And there are plenty more. He constantly gets moved around playing out of position and he always does the job.

Who cares about his form at club level? This isn't club level we are talking about.
How hard are you guys searching. He has flunked at rep level. Seriously its embarrasing that he is what we are going to put up against cleary. We made a mistake but keep denying it because we invested in him (a.k.a pearce and dce). He has had TEN FUCKING GAMES for what?!

Heres the test. Do you think nsw are shitting themselves when they see his name on the team sheet?

Milf should have come on ten minutes earlier. The tide had already turned when he came on and we weren't playing footy anymore.

Hess got owned.

So take away mcculloch out of the game10 mins earlier and weaken the middle further???
Hess took a few good hits but he kept coming, out of curiosity who would you have played instead of hess?? Who from memory is an incumbent origin player and series winner.

Inglis was a beast tonight. You could see it in his eyes when he ran out he was up for a big game.
I get the feeling Inglis is going to be a Meninga type captain for us... busting his arse and making a difference but ultimately having a sad end to his origin career.

How hard are you guys searching. He has flunked at rep level. Seriously its embarrasing that he is what we are going to put up against cleary. We made a mistake but keep denying it because we invested in him (a.k.a pearce and dce). He has had TEN FUCKING GAMES for what?!

Heres the test. Do you think nsw are shitting themselves when they see his name on the team sheet?

I wouldnt mind being as shit as him!!! As for his 10 games what do you want from him? Im intrigued to find out....

I don't get why people are riding Cooper so hard. If you look at the stats he was one of Queensland's best defensive players - 40 tackles for only 2 missed. 3 of 4 Blues tries came down the right side where Kaufusi was despite him getting all the wraps! Go figure!

How hard are you guys searching.

Not that hard really, it's not hard to remember his highlights because there's been quite a few.

Can you tell me how he flunked in all of those games? Point out the bad things he did that made him such a bad player at Origin level.

Morgan so bad he's replaced twice. Imagine the phonecall. Sorry Michael, you've been replaced by Matt... and Billy. Don't call us we'll call you.

Nothing less than he deserves

We must have watched different games!! I thought napa was very good tonight and i thought hess was decent as well.
And where and when was milford supposed to come on???
Seems like we must have.

Re: Milford. It’s not my job to coach the team. But honestly, what were they expecting him to do. Unless you’re prepared to give him the time he needs to do his best, don’t have him on the bench.
Same applies for Peachey.

So take away mcculloch out of the game10 mins earlier and weaken the middle further???
Hess took a few good hits but he kept coming, out of curiosity who would you have played instead of hess?? Who from memory is an incumbent origin player and series winner.

We didn't really need to take McCullough out of the game.

Morgan is a big body and could defend in the forwards which would allow us to bring in Milford at fullback. It's a tactic that we've used in the past successfully.

I don't see why we couldn't do it tonight.

Unread

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • Porthoz
  • Lozza
  • Fitzy
  • ostin86
  • broncos4life
  • winslow_wong
  • Old Mate
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Morkel
  • Turks85
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.