State of Origin Game 1 - QLD vs NSW

How hard are you guys searching. He has flunked at rep level. Seriously its embarrasing that he is what we are going to put up against cleary. We made a mistake but keep denying it because we invested in him (a.k.a pearce and dce). He has had TEN FUCKING GAMES for what?!

Heres the test. Do you think nsw are shitting themselves when they see his name on the team sheet?
Well you give us a few examples of Morgan flunking then?
Your test is shit to say the least, not every player creates fear. Some players jobs are not fear creating jobs.

I wouldnt mind being as shit as him!!! As for his 10 games what do you want from him? Im intrigued to find out....
I want impact. He isnt a bad player, but he’s a spine player, do you really see us winning a series with him in our spine? In any of the 4 positions? So hes not good enough for a starting spot but offers little impact off the bench. So why is he such a mainstay?

I get the feeling Inglis is going to be a Meninga type captain for us... busting his arse and making a difference but ultimately having a sad end to his origin career.

Wouldn't surprise me if he's next to retire from rep duties. Sad how time flies.

Any of you NSWankers want to list Qlds favourable calls go ahead.
Here are the ones that went your way.

Crichton clear strip called a knockon led to a try.
Tryaboyyabitch juggled and Munster touched it , knock on, called try.
2 mtr forward pass to JAC from Maloney, try.
I thought the first try had a stink about it with a forward pass but havent seen a replay.
No ruck penalties despite laying all over us.

Forget clubland, this years fairytale is Freddie and NSW.

Well you give us a few examples of Morgan flunking then?
Your test is shit to say the least, not every player creates fear. Some players jobs are not fear creating jobs.
Haha SPINE PLAYERS OFF THE BENCH shouldnt worry the oppostion???????? Not making an impact when your role is being the IMPACT PLAYER off the bench IS flunking

I want impact. He isnt a bad player, but he’s a spine player, do you really see us winning a series with him in our spine? In any of the 4 positions? So hes not good enough for a starting spot but offers little impact off the bench. So why is he such a mainstay?

So who do you play instead of him? Im not having a crack - we simply just dont have the depth.

Haha SPINE PLAYERS OFF THE BENCH shouldnt worry the oppostion???????? Not making an impact when your role is being the IMPACT PLAYER off the bench IS flunking
Give us a few examples while you're at it..
And I hate to break it to you your post doesn't make much sense. I cannot understand it.."SPINE PLAYERS OFF THE BENCH shouldnt worry the oppostion". That don't make much sense to me

Not that hard really, it's not hard to remember his highlights because there's been quite a few.

Can you tell me how he flunked in all of those games? Point out the bad things he did that made him such a bad player at Origin level.
He offers nothing. In 10 games you have told me 2 things that are standard skills for origin players at that level. Hes flunked because he offers nothing. Do nsw quiver in fear at his impact? Does he inspire the team? Does he change our attack all of a sudden? Why not put ponga or oates there, or just another forward if hes just going ro hit it up?

I don't get why people are riding Cooper so hard. If you look at the stats he was one of Queensland's best defensive players - 40 tackles for only 2 missed. 3 of 4 Blues tries came down the right side where Kaufusi was despite him getting all the wraps! Go figure!

Played for 80mins too. Any replacement would need to be able to do that. Papa wouldn’t be up to it.

I thought the first try had a stink about it with a forward pass but havent seen a replay.

That's the one I was talking about. Ch9 would only show a replay from the in-goal area so you couldn't tell. I want to see a replay too.

So take away mcculloch out of the game10 mins earlier and weaken the middle further???
Hess took a few good hits but he kept coming, out of curiosity who would you have played instead of hess?? Who from memory is an incumbent origin player and series winner.

I don't know, I'm just saying Milf wasn't given time, and with the time he was given, he wasn't used right. Given **** all quality ball, no one was running and supporting. Hunt went to hooker when Macca went off...big mistake.

Any of you NSWankers want to list Qlds favourable calls go ahead.
Here are the ones that went your way.

Crichton clear strip called a knockon led to a try.
Tryaboyyabitch juggled and Munster touched it , knock on, called try.
2 mtr forward pass to JAC from Maloney, try.
No ruck penalties despite laying all over us.

Forget clubland, this years fairytale is Freddie and NSW.

You forgot one. The Blues batting the ball dead for a drop out only to be reversed because......reasons.

So wait a second..... a flick pass in 10 games warrants him to be a mainstay kn the team... TEN GAMES, TEN! And that was at centre, hardly an asstonishing talented play for a state level centre these days

You made the statement he'd done nothing so don't get offended when shown to be wrong.

Give us a few examples while you're at it..
And I hate to break it to you your post doesn't make much sense. I cannot understand it.."SPINE PLAYERS OFF THE BENCH shouldnt worry the oppostion". That don't make much sense to me
Read it slowly then, and the question marks make it a question. I’ll break it down, he plays in the spine positions-and off the bench-shouldnt he worry the opposition just like you said he doesnt have to because it might not be his role? Isnt that his EXACT role as a half/fullback coming off the bemch? To worry the oppositin with his attack?

You made the statement he'd done nothing so don't get offended when shown to be wrong.
In 10 gamesI still think he has done nothing at this level. 2 moments dont make his performances spectacular all of a sudden. And im not offended at all lol

Active Now

• Allo
  • Morkel
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Astro
  • jd87
  • Skathen
  • kman
  • mrslong
  • Jazza
  • Painin the Haas
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dony Eliakim
  • BruiserMk1
  • Dash
  • Maroon4life
  • Broncorob
  • bert_lifts
  • achievedrap
  • BooKhaki
  • Waynesaurus
... and 66 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.