Suncorp Crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.
trigrhappi said:
The Rock said:
Take that as an official warning too.
Gee you admin need to get fking consistent. You pal Cocksee loves me see...

All in good fun
Sent at: March 25th, 2008, 10:22 pm
To: Aussie trigrhappi

Hey,

Just letting you know just about everything I do on this place is in jest. It's entertaining having people to debate with, even if it degenerates into a bit of a slanging match. I like going over the top, or childish, whatever gets a reaction.

I take nothing personally. Hope the same applies.

Keep it up

Cheers
Coxy

I just meant don't drag it into EVERY thread mate. Little slanging matches are fine sometimes because shit happens and things do develop, but coming in with a suckerpunch about some totally unrelated comment when there's serious debate on is another matter imo.

mick! said:
I just meant don't drag it into EVERY thread mate. Little slanging matches are fine sometimes because shit happens and things do develop, but coming in with a suckerpunch about some totally unrelated comment when there's serious debate on is another matter imo.
That's cool Mick. I respected your comment and will be a good boy now (sometimes).
My response was only directed at the Pebble's lame 'warning' comment. :roll: :roll:

Definitely no vendetta against you, just want to make sure (most) threads stay on track and are easily to follow/read without intersecting fights breaking in.

*considers opening a "fight club" style forum where people can go to have their stoushes* Thoughts?

Ticket availability:

gold - Alloc. Exhausted
maroon - Single seats only
blue - Single seats only
blue unlicensed - Alloc. Exhausted
white - Available
white unlicensed - Available
away supporter bay - Alloc. Exhausted

The best single seat available is in section 719. Things are looking good.

The Rock said:
trigrhappi said:
[quote="The Pebble dribbled then":2hzclshr]Like I said, DO take it as a warning.
Or what?? you're a goose :roll: :roll:

Or what? Or we'll ban you? eusa_think

How about you just stop acting like a dickhead and get on with it?[/quote:2hzclshr]
Oh you'll ban me :shock: :shock: why didn't I think of that [icon_lol1. GFYS

I/ve got tickets to section 302 row 23 _woohoo_

The Rock said:
Honestly, now I know why some mammals eat their children.
Hey don't get personal. Now you've gone too far. Consider this an Official Warning [icon_non

Trig: stop now.

On topic: Got a press release from the Broncos. Only 5000 tickets available for tomorrow night! [icon_ee

How about Aeetee and I come and visit you at the game tomorrow and we can chat about this face to face instead of this crap you're going on with.

Coxy said:
How about Aeetee and I come and visit you at the game tomorrow and we can chat about this face to face instead of this crap you're going on with.
lol, just the two of you?

We usually sit on the western side of the field, so it'd be convenient, rather than making poor old Mick and Russo travel all the way around. Jeb could come too I suppose if you want to meet more of the crew.

You can exchange photography tips with Aeetee. You and I can also discuss the ethics of posting private correspondence on a public forum without permission.

My PM to you meant you were entitled to keep your slanging with me going. It did not give you the right to extend it to other members of the forum, nor did it give you the right to do it excessively. And as Mick has pointed out you're doing it in just about every thread.

Enough. One more word that's not on comment and unoffensive in the next 24 hours and you're banned, for good.

THAT is a warning.

Coxy said:
We usually sit on the western side of the field, so it'd be convenient, rather than making poor old Mick and Russo travel all the way around. Jeb could come too I suppose if you want to meet more of the crew.

You can exchange photography tips with Aeetee. You and I can also discuss the ethics of posting private correspondence on a public forum without permission.

My PM to you meant you were entitled to keep your slanging with me going. It did not give you the right to extend it to other members of the forum, nor did it give you the right to do it excessively. And as Mick has pointed out you're doing it in just about every thread.

Enough. One more word that's not on comment and unoffensive in the next 24 hours and you're banned, for good.

THAT is a warning.
GO **** YOURSELF COCKHEAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• cento
  • Morkel
  • NSW stables
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Maddy
  • Harry Sack
  • Hurrijo
  • winslow_wong
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • Cavalo
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • pennywisealfie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Accept
  • Spoon
  • Porthoz
  • Sproj
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.