Team changes for game 2

Kyle Feldt will join the camp to train with the squad for the rest of the week.

But Corey Oates will not.

Cameron Smith did say yesterday that he should be picked. He knows more than anyone here.

OR.......

Cam said "I'll publicly back you and get you selected, and you give me half your match payment"

To be fair, Cam probably needs a new boat, and this will help

To be really fair, I'm just joking

One example, Hunt in Game 3 2017.

He didn't come on until the final 10 minutes and by that time the game was already over and he did very little because not enough time.

If Ponga is going to play, he must be used at the back end of each half when the forwards are tiring. Not the way Milford and Hunt were used.

Moving Hunt has been identified as a mistake in game one, I think the option will be Ponga to 6 and Munster the loose forward that's if Slater plays and Ponga is the bench. That keeps the one, seven and nine the same and gives two attacking players a bit of a roving role. Munster is robust enough to play that role and Ponga can insert himself where he wants.

They've only trained twice now but a few things indicated I think they'll move like this.

Last edited:
Seriously, what has Kevvie got against Oates, he is like the one Qld player in form at present and the only one who won't get picked.

I can only put it down to Holmes and gagai haven't let the team down and Oates hasn't had much experience in the forwards. And goal kicking is in Holmes' favour too.

Seriously, what has Kevvie got against Oates, he is like the one Qld player in form at present and the only one who won't get picked.

Kevvie or closer to home? It’s a strange situation. Someone of the three must have more say.

Last edited:
Goal kicking incase Holmes goes down?

Gagai would probably get the gig in that scenario, he was in a shootout with Holmes. Feldt isnt even the second choice for the Cowboys, Lowe is.

Good news for our sake I reckon, James is dominating at the moment.

Goodness me, Ryan James and Corey Oates should go to the pub together, neither decision makes any sense.

Active Now

• porouian
  • ChewThePhatt
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Spooky1013
  • Bongo
  • Mustafur
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • NSW stables
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.