The Broncoman NSW verbal diarrhea thread

Every time he gives his opinion and it's published it's just groaning and complaining about topics that have absolutely nothing to do with him, Isreal Folau's career movements, Todd Carneys off field history, NSW selections as examples.

You have issues with him complaining about NSW selections?

All of those things you mentioned are Rugby League related, and he is a Rugby League sports writer. Wouldn't seem out of place to me.

Now, if we focus our attention on Phil Rothfield in comparison...................

Every time he gives his opinion and it's published it's just groaning and complaining about topics that have absolutely nothing to do with him, Isreal Folau's career movements, Todd Carneys off field history, NSW selections as examples.

Oh please.

At least he doesn't make up shyte like Danny Weidler.

If you don't like what TC writes, don't read his articles.

The NSW selection thing he said in 2010 was the biggest tripe i've ever heard. Kaz I agree completley that Weidler just makes everything up, he and Mundine must be in love as he talks to him so much. I come across TC's opinions by accident (just reading a through a forum and something he says comes up)

Here is the link to probably the stupidest tripe i've ever read.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...rarchy-is-racist/story-e6frexnr-1225878949660

Peter Badel should be ashamed of the glaring error in that headline! :shake:

Serious question, which journo's dick have you been sucking? I know you're looking for a job and all but sheesh.....

Let me phrase that correctly then: Dumbest comments ever. Happy?

Did you even read my post? Fair dinkum, wake up champ. Are you Peter Badel?

Serious question, which journo's dick have you been sucking? I know you're looking for a job and all but sheesh.....

Let me phrase that correctly then: Dumbest comments ever. Happy?

Ning was being a spelling Nazi and commenting on the typo in the headline.

To answer your question though, the real question is: Whose dick has Ning NOT been sucking?

This thread turned turned to shyte, now it's turned to sucking dicks.

COMMON YOU QUEENSLANDERS, I'M NOT SCARED OF YOU. GO BLUES FOR 2012

Last edited:
Good lord, my monocle nearly fell off!

I'm travelling to my hometown Armidale New South Wales tommorow afternoon. As stated in the Broncos V Warriors buildup thread. I won't be on HQ from tommorow afternoon till sometime Monday as i'm going to take a little break. I'll post a picture from Armidale as well.

Thanks for making sure we didn't worry about you Broncoman. Try and check in when you get there. Just so we know you made is safely.

This place is going to be like the asylum in One Flew Over the Cuckoos nest after McMurphy had the lobotomy. Just have to hope that Chief doesn't smother BHQ before you get back.

I'm travelling to my hometown Armidale New South Wales tommorow afternoon. As stated in the Broncos V Warriors buildup thread. I won't be on HQ from tommorow afternoon till sometime Monday as i'm going to take a little break. I'll post a picture from Armidale as well.

You should make that a habit.

I hope we get running commentary like when you went to Tweed Heads. I know I'll be logging in every ten minutes to find out!

Had a wonderful time in Armidale. It sure was great to sleep and sit in front of the fire and have a frosty morning. Looking forward to my next trip there.

Unread

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Culhwch
  • Morkel
  • Manifesto
  • Waynesaurus
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Johnny92
  • Dee
  • The True King
  • Dash
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.