The great Seibold cleanout

Also saw an interview with Jack about thinking Jimmy was doing alright and there wasn't really anything they could do because it was up to Seibs to pick the team

That in addition to Darius putting everything back on the coach is pretty piss weak from a playing group that is 2-6.

Take some fucking ownership for your performances.

What can you do as a player?? Don't give the coach a reason to drop you by putting in

Darius just interviewed by Chris Garry - "fullback is my best position so I don't think they will be changing that unless Seibs wants to".

Crisis? Could be a blessing and the dawn of a new era. The broncos brand of the 90s that the media obviously are still living in is all but dead. Boyd is the last of the old boys left

There are still attractions for us, cheaper housing, less traffic, state of the art stadium, state of the art facilities and support staff.

But every player seems to get homesick.

We have lost our “aura” there is no doubt about it.
I wouldn’t be surprised if we have to start paying overs for some blokes to come and play with us.
It’s a sad state.
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again (some disagree, and that’s fine) but White has to be feeling very nervous.
Although, he is off contract at the end of 2019, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he packs his things and walks away.
Back to recruitment, and again I’ve said it a million time, we should be going after Gutho.

It's about time players got dropped and moved on tbh.

We're going to have a couple of lean years but I can handle that with some promising players coming through and clearing out some cap space to hopefully get some marquee signings.

It's been too long since the Broncos signed an actual established blue chip player - the Roosters have no problem getting these signatures over the line so it's time we got back in the market.

This is what I’m talking - about our ruthlessness as a club. It’s great we want to be the United Nations Human Rights Commission and worry about everyone’s welfare. Meanwhile we are equal last...

The team running 4th and a top team for a decade or more with recent premiership wins, gets this publicly... When are we going to stop treating these so-called “stars” with kid gloves and put them under the goddamn pump and publicly demand performance or tell them publicly, they can f*ck off...

Last edited:
I wouldn’t be surprised if we have to start paying overs for some blokes to come and play with us.
It’s a sad state.
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again (some disagree, and that’s fine) but White has to be feeling very nervous.
Although, he is off contract at the end of 2019, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he packs his things and walks away.
Back to recruitment, and again I’ve said it a million time, we should be going after Gutho.
Well apparently we are giving Joe Offa $1.5m for 3 years... Absolute joke. That's more than Jai Arrow was on and he's always been better. Joe is bung average at absolute best and is getting $500k a year? **** me, sign me up.

If we lose one or both of Lodge or TPJ, what about Manu Ma'u from Parra, he is off contract this year?

This is what I’m talking - about our ruthlessness as a club. It’s great we want to be the United Nations Human Rights Commission and worry about everyone’s welfare. Meanwhile we are equal last...

The team running 4th and a top team for a decade or more with recent premiership wins, gets this publicly... When are we going to stop treating these so-called “stars” with kid gloves and put them under the goddamn pump and publicly demand performance or tell them publicly, they can f*ck off...

we need this mentality

Last edited:
Ennis pt1
Ennis pt2

Ennis is absolutely spot on about Seibold. I'll trust the process when i see things are working, at the moment they're not.

It’s a sad state.

I would be happier than most to see white go (and Morris too) but it is probably typical of him - make a big mess and then piss off and leave someone else to clean it up.

I would be happier than most to see white go (and Morris too) but it is probably typical of him - make a big mess and then piss off and leave someone else to clean it up.

How is it typical? Has he done it before?

Don’t know for sure - I said “probably” it’s just a feeling I get with this guy.

You get the feeling he doesn’t finish jobs? What did he leave some paper work one Friday when he was a cop?

17 years in QPS sort of tells me he does finish a job.

Last edited:

Active Now

• jd87
  • GCBRONCO
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fozz
  • Aldo
  • Strop
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • Jedhead
  • bb_gun
  • ezpz
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.