The New Coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALH said:
Bruno should have his meeting with Bellamy asap, if reports are true on Henry wanting a release.

I hate to see us miss out on both.

But i think Henry only wants a release to coach the Cowboys... no one else

I just really want to know who the new coach will be. I am getting impatient.

Well on a serious note, from what i heard Bruno has spoken with Bellamy. If the talks were good then the broncos will most likely give ivan henjack the job for one year then hand over to Bellamy and if the talks aren't great then they will contract a coach three years starting from next year. So pretty much if ivan henjack gets the job, expect Bellamy in 2010

After seeing the way the Storm played against the Warriors, I don't want Bellamy's dirty tactics here. I want my team to go out there to earn a win, not to do stupid little things to get at the other team.

Pushing, Shoving, Holding, Grabbing, Kicking, Grapple etc. Not to mention the crap from last night being late coming onto the field on two occasions.

The dirty bastard can stay in Victoria and rot with his pathetic dirty team.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rocky, I just typed "grubby" into an online thesaurus. Here's the result:
not clean <clean off those grubby hands before you touch anything>  see dirty 1

:lol:

Anyway, back on the coaching saga. My spies tell me Phil Economidis was enjoying lunch at the leagues club today with a couple of Broncos staffers...

The Rock. I'm sorry, but I'm picking you to be the type of person who would still watch that pathetic wrestling junk? Time to stop acting tough, cause I have absolutely no doubt that you are probably the typical tiny little annoying scrawny guy who couldn't hurt a fly.

Did you by any chance get teased in school, so you started following football to fit in? Please forgive me if I am incorrect.

Dirty, Grubby, Un-Clean, Stinky, I don't care what you call it, Bellamy trains his players to play a game that is not in the spirit of any sport, be that League, Union, or if you must, Lawn Bowls.

Absolutely ridiculous? No, I thought I explained myself quite well actaully, you seemed to have skipped right over any of my points of interest apart from picking out what you think is wrong.

Do you love the Broncos? I believe you do, yes. As so I.

What do you love about the Broncos? Do you love that they win, do you love the team, do you love individual players? What do you love, or do you just love them because they have and always been you're team?

All points are fine, but please allow me the time to at least explain, before you find it alright to have a go about what I feel is a decent opinion based on why I don't want him here.

I love my team not only for some of the players, but the biggest thing is our pride. That doesn't just look at being proud of the club, but WHY the management, players, other staff, fans, etc. should be proud to be apart of / support the club.

The big thing for me. We go out there, we play fair, we play hard, and we play with spirit. We don't jump to the lows of other teams, we don't lower the standards. If we lose, we don't whinge, we get on with it. If we lose 8 times in a row, we don't whinge, we go out there week in week out, and try our best on the day.

To me that is how Rugby Leage in this country should be, I do realise that it is unfortunate that I may never be able to see the quality of football I really want to see.

Well we agree on most points, except for the fact that I don't want it in the Broncos, and I think it's an issue.

I don't think it should be addressed, but something that makes for a good debate, as I think we've just prooved. I'm not going to keep coming back and attempting to make you out to be the bad guy, or try and prove that you're wrong. There is no right or wrong opinion when it comes to stuff like this. icon_smile

Oh, just for your info, I'm about half that, and a different gender. icon_thumbs_u

Unforunately you have to play dirty to win, it's just part of the game. Take roosters v rabbits, fitler coached the players and told them during the week to injure wing, THEY PULLED IT OFF, THEY WON! Thats the coaches job all about getting any legal advantage that they can get to win the game. So sad but true. Bellamy and his side's cheap tactics are dirty, yes there very dirty IMO but they do work, dirty or not if it wins you game thats what the fans wan't and thats why bellamy has the safest job in the NRL. I wan't him to come to the broncos I WANT PREMIERSHIPS(more of em :P send locky out on a good note.)

kimlo said:
Unforunately you have to play dirty to win, it's just part of the game. Take roosters v rabbits, fitler coached the players and told them during the week to injure wing, THEY PULLED IT OFF, THEY WON! Thats the coaches job all about getting any legal advantage that they can get to win the game. So sad but true. Bellamy and his side's cheap tactics are dirty, yes there very dirty IMO but they do work, dirty or not if it wins you game thats what the fans wan't and thats why bellamy has the safest job in the NRL. I wan't him to come to the broncos I WANT PREMIERSHIPS(more of em :P send locky out on a good note.)

[icon_shru

Ahh how much longer do we have to wait.

bellamy will be good if we get him, i think any new coach will bring in some form of wrestling coaches anyway. part of the game sad to say.

spoonbled said:
Ahh how much longer do we have to wait.

bellamy will be good if we get him, i think any new coach will bring in some form of wrestling coaches anyway. part of the game sad to say.

Yep players have been wrestling with opposition in tackles since I started watching the game some 17 years ago. Getting tackled players on to their backs, holding down, slowing down the play the ball ect hae been part of the game for ages. Just like anything though, when a team gets to good at something, the other sides cry foul.

No, it's when a team does so in cheap and disgusting tactics like holding a player around their neck so they can't breath which restricts their movement. Notice first player to be penalised in game was roosters player James aubusson (Came from melbourne last year no suprise) and the first play to be sited by the judiciary for grapple was cameron smith. It's not that other teams are jealous, it's just that it's downright wrong to use disgusting tactics to win a game. Sure you can win a game by using these tactics even though they are so called *legal* but it comes down to good and bad sportsmanship. Broncos won the grand final in 2006 I didn't see much people complain about tactics they used CAUSE THEY USED SKILL NOT DIRTY LITTLE TRICKS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Porthoz
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Redux
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Morkel
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  • Bish
  • NSW stables
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.