The random question thread

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Drunk
I love the tards that just walk behind your car when it’s actually reversing. Arrogant twat waffles

I have tried looking but l have no idea still... what is the SVRL (l think it's called that) league/game people are playing? Is it Super Coach type set up or a draft?

There is a manual draft. Porthoz Porthoz or Morkel Morkel will be able to get you access if you want to have a look at how it all works.
Porthoz Porthoz can guide those who are interested around. It's his baby :)

But to sum it up, it's a manually-run game where the scoring is much simpler than the traditional Supercoach fantasy games. Tries are 4 points, goals are 2, and forwards get a "forward try" (4 points) if they hit certain workrate figures. Plus a few extras for certain players like halves & fullbacks get try assists.

Each "coach" selects their squad via a draft, trades players throughout the season, and each week manually submits their 19-man team. Everyone also chips in and updates the live scores as the round progresses.

Last edited:
Awesome, was fearing l missed it when looking and was expecting here is the link you dumb ass...

If l could please have access to have a look that would be great.
It's not intended to be hidden - in fact, we're working on ways to make it more visible so more people can sign up.

Awesome, was fearing l missed it when looking and was expecting here is the link you dumb ass...

If l could please have access to have a look that would be great.
Hi TonyTheJugoslav TonyTheJugoslav , you now have access to the SVRL forum. Feel free to browse around, read the really confusing and boring rules, look at how the game is played in the weekly game threads, etc...

Feel free to ask any questions, and I'll answer when possible!

Has anyone ever used an EAP? What was your experience like?
Sorry mate l didn't want to go off blabbing about it to realise EPA is also a servo type for RC cars.

I have personally used EPA and know a fair few people who have accessed the service in both private and public sectors. It is there for a reason and there is no stigma in using it. However it is a bit of a lucky draw system which is good and bad. You will get acess to a clinic that your company has a contract with, from memory it was five free sessions in a financial year. You most likely will not see the same person five times as l said it may be a good or a bad thing. Nothing stopping you from seeing a specific therapist in your own time (not time, your money tbh). It is a good way to look for a therapist if you don't have one or to have a therapy session when you need one.

If you feel the need l would suggest you give it a go. From a privacy perspective nothing ever comes back to your place of work notifying them you have accessed it.

ell.d33

BRL Player
It depends what the issue is you're wanting to discuss as to whether or not using your EAP would be "worthwhile." The sessions are very limited I think maybe 3-5 per financial year? So if you're wanting to deal with some deeply seeded trauma, I'd suggest engaging in more long term counselling where you can somewhat build rapport with your therapist. You can always access a mental health care plan through your GP, up to 10 sessions a year, that will reduce the costs significantly, or some places may even cover the costs entirely on the mental health care plan. There may be a lot of valuable resources out there too in the form of help and advice lines depending on what the issue is at hand. I work in the human services industry myself in a counselling/support role, I may be able to help refer you somewhere if you're unsure what you need. Either way, all the best and good luck

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Drunk
In my experience the eap was essentially lip service to the symptoms.

I would engage with long term counselling etc to deal with the underlying causes.