What was Locky blowing up about?

Professor47

Professor47

NRL Player
Mar 5, 2008
Watched it at the pub with no commentary - what was he blowing up about? And what is this about him blowing up in the sheds? What happened?

I guess he wasn't happy about Michaels being refused entry....

I am pretty sure he was blowing up about the refs and how poorly they performed..

I had to rewind it about ten times. You couldn't see who he was yelling at coz they weren't in the shot.

I hope as Beads suggests it was the refs because they butchered that match for both teams.

Hodges just told him they'd increased the price of schooners at The Normanby

Good to see Locky fired up in the sheds, slamming that water cooler down. His enthusiasm was rubbing off on Yow Yeh who then sunk a sneaky boot and cheap shot into the esky on the ground. I like seeing them doing that and what it stands for - they're pumped up and there's a good feeling running through the club atm!

didnt see that myself didnt it just go straight to the eels game

He was blowing up about the Cows getting the feed for the final scrum meaning they had the final chance to snatch a draw when we should have had the feed.

Russo said:
He was blowing up about the Cows getting the feed for the final scrum meaning they had the final chance to snatch a draw when we should have had the feed.

The was also blowing up about the second last scrum. He gave the ref a mouthful then.

Beale said:
does any1 have footage of the team song in the sheds?????

Coming up on the Sunday Roast after this break - if anyone's still looking and happens to be online.

I saw it, on the Roast they say the thing in the dressing sheds he was celebrating and geeing the team up. Threw the Gatorade drink thing on the ground and jumped on top of it

That was awesome!!! You can tell this really means a lot to the champion this year icon_thumbs_u

Unread

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • kman
  • Broncorob
  • Spike
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.