What's up?

Super Freak

International Captain
Brisbane
So we bought another mower today and decided to cut a little opening in the box for the cat so he could sleep in it since he is obsessed with boxes.

Was he interested? Nope. He wants the tiny shoe box to sleep in.

IMG_0491.JPG
IMG_0493.JPG
IMG_0487.JPG

Tom

State of Origin Rep
Geoffrey Rush wins his defamation case against the Daily Telegraph. Awarded 850k and is now seeking 25million in lost earnings.

Porthoz

International Captain
I am lucky enough to have visited it several times, and it's almost more amazing inside than outside, with priceless works of art on display, which seem to have been saved fortunately, as has most of its facade.

First rumours are that the fire was caused by something they did or didn't do during the renovation works taking place... wouldn't want to be in whomever's responsible place.

Morkel

International Captain
Mary to Fozz is what McCullough is to McHunt. The one person standing in the way of success. In McGregor's case, he's keeping All Star Lachlan Maranta out of that side and it's costing the Dragons dearly.

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Dear lord, I have already started consuming those mini Easter eggs, and it's only Friday.

I gonna get the diabeetus.

Last edited:

Huge

State of Origin Rep
Ipswich
Just arrived home from two weeks in the Pilbara, house ransacked.

Cunts.

Big screen tv gone, all drawers pulled out, emptied. Never was one for gadgets or jewelry so, aside from a three year old flatscreen and some sharpnel, maybe ?80$ of change, no real biggie I suppose. Want to bash someone though, feel a bit violated. So tired an ready for bed but now I'm off to buy a new tv.

Morkel

International Captain
Just arrived home from two weeks in the Pilbara, house ransacked.

Cunts.

Big screen tv gone, all drawers pulled out, emptied. Never was one for gadgets or jewelry so, aside from a three year old flatscreen and some sharpnel, maybe ?80$ of change, no real biggie I suppose. Want to bash someone though, feel a bit violated. So tired an ready for bed but now I'm off to buy a new tv.
... and some easy-to-set-up video surveillance.

Huge

State of Origin Rep
Ipswich
... and some easy-to-set-up video surveillance.
Oddly enough, I'd taken the surveillance cameras and set up over to my commercial property, where my more valuable stuff is only just recently and hadn't installed a new one for home. Fuck. I've had it here for years. Pain in the arse. Oh well, that's the start of my two week break I guess.

Morkel

International Captain
Oddly enough, I'd taken the surveillance cameras and set up over to my commercial property, where my more valuable stuff is only just recently and hadn't installed a new one for home. Fuck. I've had it here for years. Pain in the arse. Oh well, that's the start of my two week break I guess.
I'm sure you're insured, so while the hassle and "violation" factor sucks... NEW STUFF!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Legend01

Highlights