Young broncs in feeder clubs

anyone see wynnum v souths. carrigan, frei and haas v fai

Souths 40 Wynnum 6. Wynnum kept turning over possession (penalised with the ball at least twice). One I think was Frei? yelling at the ref for a tackle that went for way too long. The other was Funaki playing the ball sideways. Very disappointing. They could have done with Gubb returning the ball in his usual fashion. I'm still waiting to see the benefit of shifting Ogden to the wing.

Souths 40 Wynnum 6. Wynnum kept turning over possession (penalised with the ball at least twice). One I think was Frei? yelling at the ref for a tackle that went for way too long. The other was Funaki playing the ball sideways. Very disappointing. They could have done with Gubb returning the ball in his usual fashion. I'm still waiting to see the benefit of shifting Ogden to the wing.

Seven tries in five games isn't a benefit?

Anyone know how Dargan went, see a nice little kick behind the line for a try assist but highlights are just highlights .

Fifita with a hatrick, Niu with a double.

Seven tries in five games isn't a benefit?

I guess he's getting the ball more than I thought. I was worried he isn't getting the ball on the wing and I didn't see much in this game to change that thought.

Why oh why is he playing Mal Meninga. By all according he needs Intrust. It's like Dave Taylor playing for under 18's Fitzroys

Why oh why is he playing Mal Meninga. By all according he needs Intrust. It's like Dave Taylor playing for under 18's Fitzroys

Well not it's not, it's not local club football. It's the premier Under 18 comp in the state and the comp he should be playing. It finished in three weeks so why would you pull him out?

Now the big question, how much of it have you watched to know he's up to ISC? Replace Fai? Flegler? The guy that knocked out 196m yesterday off the bench? or Fai who made two great line breaks?

Well not it's not, it's not local club football. It's the premier Under 18 comp in the state and the comp he should be playing. It finished in three weeks so why would you pull him out?

Now the big question, how much of it have you watched to know he's up to ISC? Replace Fai? Flegler? The guy that knocked out 196m yesterday off the bench? or Fai who made two great line breaks?

Sounds like Flegler might be ready for first grade soon.

Fucking how about the pace on the big fella, absolute fucking speed demon.

RIP anyone defending against him.

Let's see how he goes against men his own size. That said, that fend on the first try is a thing of beauty, reminds me of Inglis' fend in his prime.

Damn he's quick for a big fellow, sortof looks like a faster Vidot.......hopefully with better hands. I hope he's doing the dirty work too, those tries looked pretty soft from a defensive point of view.

Damn he's quick for a big fellow, sortof looks like a faster Vidot.......hopefully with better hands. I hope he's doing the dirty work too, those tries looked pretty soft from a defensive point of view.
His run style and style of play reminds me of Esan Marsters

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Xzei
  • lynx000
  • sooticus
  • broncsgoat
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.