Young broncs in feeder clubs

i am not sure mate, i doubt they would let him play for for townsville if he was still in the broncs system
I was thinking the same, but if they were going to make an exception you’d think he might be the guy. It is possible that they looked at the hookers in their feeders and there wasn’t a spot for him so they spoke to Kristian Woolf.

I know for sure that Brent was originally signed on a 3 year deal through until the end of this season, so he has either been released or the Broncos are relaxing the rules to get him some time on a competitive team where he has a connection.

It could also be that they are only going to give him a couple of games up there and then bring him back.

He’s still 20’s eligible too (I think) and was part of the emerging origin squad earlier this year. It would be surprising to hear they released him out of the blue unless they are pinning their hopes on Turpin - though the Broncos usually like to hedge their bets and keep a few gun youngsters in each position.

He played in trials for Wynnum and the Broncos this year and then suddenly just popped up in the Blackhawks lineup. Not sure what is going on.

Last edited:
Fox Sports reporting we've locked up Staggs until the end of 2020.

Patrick Carrigan had a pretty good game on the weekend. I didnt see how his defense went though.

Nona has been dropped (along with Peter Gubb). Aaron Booth steps up again to replace Nona. The 1 or 2 games he's (Aaron) played hes done well. I still think Ogden is better fullback than Templeman. I still rate Templeman though.

Yeah Seagulls have been pretty bad with the squad they have .

I was thinking the same, but if they were going to make an exception you’d think he might be the guy. It is possible that they looked at the hookers in their feeders and there wasn’t a spot for him so they spoke to Kristian Woolf.

I know for sure that Brent was originally signed on a 3 year deal through until the end of this season, so he has either been released or the Broncos are relaxing the rules to get him some time on a competitive team where he has a connection.

It could also be that they are only going to give him a couple of games up there and then bring him back.

He’s still 20’s eligible too (I think) and was part of the emerging origin squad earlier this year. It would be surprising to hear they released him out of the blue unless they are pinning their hopes on Turpin - though the Broncos usually like to hedge their bets and keep a few gun youngsters in each position.

He played in trials for Wynnum and the Broncos this year and then suddenly just popped up in the Blackhawks lineup. Not sure what is going on.

I've been told Woolf is now solely contracted to the Blackhawks.

Played his second ISC game off the bench against Dolphins. He was promoted quickly to number two behind Freeman.

Brother v Brother in the coaching box yesterday with Woolf v Woolf and son of Ben on the field in Tweed v Blackhawks.

anyone see wynnum v souths. carrigan, frei and haas v fai

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Galah
  • Organix
  • broncos4life
  • Mr Fourex
  • Battler
  • Brocko
  • kiwi2
  • KateBroncos1812
  • FACTHUNT
  • Rambstien
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mustafur
  • Aldo
  • broncsgoat
  • Morkel
  • BroncosAlways
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Foordy
  • Justwin
... and 33 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.